• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

HER FIRST DATE WITH ANOTHER GUY....happening today!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
Min found a guy online and they have been chatting on email. Today she works close to his place and she is planning on meeting him after work!
She is wearing tall knee high boots and a dress today, at work she will have stockings on....after her work she said she will remove the stockings before meeting him! (She has awesome legs!)
The plan is for them to meet for coffee first, then he's going to drive her back home instead of dropping her back off at the train station, it's about a 2 hr drive with traffic.
He told me he is going to try and grope her legs and get a handjob in his car at the very least!
I asked her about it and she said it's ok if he touches her! So I asked both of them to take lots of pics of them together and send to me.

What do you guys think will happen?!
Brw, I will be posting updates here during their date tonight. Starts in 10 hrs from now

Also, I am in contact with the guys wife through email (they are swingers). I asked her what she honestly thinks will happen and she said "your wife looks really hot, so I think he will fuck her before she comes home to you"

what do you guys think?

Tokyocouple said:
Also, I am in contact with the guys wife through email (they are swingers). I asked her what she honestly thinks will happen and she said "your wife looks really hot, so I think he will fuck her before she comes home to you"
what do you guys think?

Sounds like a fun time...hope to see some of the pics you get.

Any advice would be appreciated

5 more hrs to go until they meet! God the suspense is killing me! This day is taking forever

can't wait to hear how this develops. i hope it progresses well!

Well, the only update I have for now is she changed her outfit into a much more tighter and sexier dress!
Sits just below her ass!

prerry big for her

and how does she looking? any picture from her and guy is Japanese? does she like hung white guys from? like I

Attachments

• profile picture.jpg
    profile picture.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 138
Tokyocouple said:
Well, the only update I have for now is she changed her outfit into a much more tighter and sexier dress!
Sits just below her ass!

I hope she will get what she need man and maybe she like big cocks?

Attachments

• 247_1000.jpg
    247_1000.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 103
Just ONE guy interested! That sucks. Oh well. I'll just PM that one guy then.....

Lots of guys are interested. I sure am.

We are all interested just post and stop being a baby lol

SO what happened on the date?

yes what happened on the date?

How exciting for you xxx

Was the wife got a hard fuck in the car?

Users who are viewing this thread