Her first encounter with BBC........ a very true story !!

• Thread starterDeepRider
  • Start date

DeepRider

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2008
Hi All,
First…… a brief introduction- I am a 49 year old white professional male, small of stature (5’9”, 145), yet of somewhat above average endowment (6 “ x 4”.), given my size. I am a brand new member here, having joined only a few days ago.
:p

Although in all honesty she’s actually a 40-something babe, she is one of the rare breed who honest to God actually appears to be in her early 30’s at worst. Half Cherokee Indian and 100% M.I.L.F., she’s the mother of two very proud sons, one (believe it or not) in his early 20’s.

(See the pics in this thread if you think I’m kidding about her looks.)
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/wife-pix/10332-thought-you-might-enjoy-her.html

Anyway, on to our story………..

I was fortunate enough to have retired earlier in life (at 43), suddenly finding myself with an abundance of spare time on my hands- and soon realizing that just sitting at home all day with a nympho like this on my hands was gonna send me to an early cardio grave. Trust me, this woman will gladly hit the bedroom half a dozen times a day if the opportunity presents itself, but it had always been only with yours truly. I had often hinted at the possibility of giving her the pleasure of a MMF threesome while in the heat of passion in our bed, which she claimed (and indicated by her sudden wild bucking upon my cock after mentioning it) would be very interesting at the time- only to decline afterwards out of our bed.
:confused:

She is every bit as f*uckable as her pics indicate, so moi eventually got the bright idea that perhaps I could expand our sexual horizons by beginning to frequent a local swingers club in Hotlanta. She was initially somewhat hesitant, but a few drinks and the proper meds eventually lured her out of her business conservative exterior shell, and we became regulars. There was never an evening where she wasn’t hit on by countless willing studs in the club ( I know, duh) , but her shyness and conservative upbringing always got the better of her, so she respectfully declined their advances, much to my amazement and silent disappointment.

Suddenly, after about our third visit (and without warning), one evening she suddenly decided that she was going to test the waters on her own, and impulsively shed her clothes down to a very hot “fuc*-me see thru outfit she was wearing underneath, jumped up to the stage, and began grinding upon one of the stripper poles, much to the delight of several of the males (and even a few of the bi-females) now staring in heat from the audience. Although she claimed afterwards that it had “only been for me”, the offers of sex from willing members of her private audience “mysteriously” escalated, which I think planted the seed in her mind, not to mention provided a major ego rush. Later that evening, glowing in the idea of her new found “fame”, she led me over to a couch in a very public area of the club, at which time she unabashedly went down on my throbbing member for anyone and everyone to witness. Needless to say, there was no protest on my part, as she had clearly conquered a long held mental barrier of (“good girls don’t) from her conservative past, given the fact that there were about a dozen witnesses to the act.

Our next visit to the club proved to be the “coup de grais”……. freshly armed with her budding confidence from our previous visit, she now entered with a newfound arrogance, an even hotter exterior black leather outfit, and the looks of a tigress on the prowl. Greeting the DJ and several of the members with tight body hugs and bites upon their bottom lips, something told me that tonight was going to be “different”.

I led her over to the bar, stood back, and smiled in silent pride as several of the men who had witnessed her “show” from the previous weeks’ spectacular curiously asked if there might be a repeat performance later that evening. To my surprise, she told several of them that if their timing was right, there might be an “added bonus” this time, although she refused to elaborate.
We went about our usual routine, she, flirting with the regulars and myself, standing back in silent amazement. Later, after an even steamier repeat performance of her stripper pole act (this time, topless), she suggested that we move over to the now familiar “blow couch”. Not being born an idiot, I willingly followed as she grabbed my hand and led me over.

This evening began much as the last, me standing to her side, slowly massaging her hard nipples with one hand as I gently began to slide a finger into her increasingly wet pussy with the other. She, taking my rock hard manhood in and out of her hot, wet mouth- increasing the intensity of her teasing with each stroke. As we continued, I could not help but notice the crowd of interested onlookers now gathering in the shadows, some slowly massaging their hardening members in their hands as my wifes’ enthusiasm escalated. Without warning, a younger Latino guy slowly emerged from the crowd- dropping to his knees and beginning to replace the fingers of my hand in her pussy with slow, passionate sucking kisses from his mouth. Although initially somewhat startled, she slowly laid her head back and continued sucking my cock, now grinding her hips in his face in unison with her sucking of my rod. We were in a temporary state of sexual Nirvana. As her sucking escalated, I could not contain it any longer, eventually blowing my hot load into her eager mouth, watching as she enthusiastically insured each drop found its way to the back of her throat. Afterwards, I stepped to one side to enjoy the show as the young Latino continued his rhythmic lapping at her cinnamon sucker. His obvious enthusiasm indicated that he was enjoying her steaming syrup as much as she was enjoying producing it for him.

As suddenly as she had allowed his advances, my wife authoritatively pushed the young stud away. With this, she boldly inquired of the remaining crowd,
“Who here has the biggest cock?”
:eek:

No sooner had she asked than a large, dark black stud stepped forward from the crowd. He quickly began unzipping his pants and offered forth his answer to her question…. and what an answer it was! In his hand, he was holding a massive example of cock. Now I am an engineer by trade, so I can “guesstimate” length to within a ½” with confidence. This guy had no less than a 10” x 6” throbbing piece of meat, which he proudly displayed for her inspection. Initially, I assumed that she would probably decline, partially due to its’ tremendous size, and partially because although she had verbally fantasized to a willingness to take on a large black cock in the past, she had never (perhaps due to the conservative upbringing) actually pursued the opportunity in real life. Much to my amazement, she coyly smiled, motioning the "Mandingo" stud forward to her hot mouth. He eagerly stepped forward, straddling the couch and offering his cock for the taking.

Without hesitation, my Ms. eagerly grabbed his cock and began to expertly initiate a slow sucking on the head, gradually taking him further into her wet mouth, inch by inch. His deep moans and increasing thrusts indicated that she was doing her usual expert job. Soon, she had fully half of his manhood in her mouth, her lips stretched to capacity with massive girth obviously beyond that to which she was usually accustomed. With about two inches of cock still visible, she began to gag, indicating that she had reached maximum oral capacity. Unaffected, she continued her pulsating sucking of the stud, oblivious to the horny remaining crowd of onlookers. As he began to reach the point of maximum arousal, he removed his now very swollen member from her mouth and stepped back, now beginning to spread her eager, wet thighs. He expertly introduced the head into her dripping pussy and instantly began to slide it in, inch by inch. Her soft moans assured that she was enjoying the pumping that she was now receiving as she willingly coaxed the entire length into her. As the intensity of his thrusts increased, she flexed in obvious shock, yet never once offered any objection. Within a couple of minutes, it was apparent that our stud could hold back no more, and the jerking of his thrusts provided the clear tipoff that he was losing his hot load in her pussy.

As impulsively as the whole episode had begun, it was over. The wife indicated that she was ready for the ride home, so I willing obliged. As we cruised up the interstate, I could not help but to quiz her on her afterthoughts as to what had just occurred.

“Are you surprised at what just happened?”, I asked.
“Yeah, a little”, she replied.
“I was a little surprised myself”, I answered. “Did you enjoy ?”
“Yes I did. It was huge, but it felt great! I was a little surprised at taking him bareback, but that was a spur of the moment kinda thing. In retrospect, I believe that if there were a “next time”, it would only be with adequate protection…. Or not at all.”
“Did it hurt?”
“Yeah, a little, but it was that “good” kind of hurt.”
I could not help but to laugh. “So my baby enjoyed the meat, huh”?
“He was good. Nevertheless, if I ever did a black guy again, he would have to be the lighter-skinned, professional type. You know what I mean?” she stated. “I think that if I ever was inclined to do this again, my ideal guy would be a white guy, athletic, and equally well hung. Well, maybe an inch or two shorter, but the same thickness”. She was obviously letting her guard down and verbalizing her next fantasy.
“Yeah, cool. Whatever satisfies you, baby” I responded. “You want to do us both at once, or make me watch you f*ck him?”
“Yes” she giggled.

Truly one of those moments in life that I'm glad I took the chance on, IMHO.

Have a great week..............:D
D/R

Attachments

• Picture 234.jpg
    Picture 234.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 906
  • Picture 905.jpg
    Picture 905.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 753
Reactions: Rtabboo
Excellent, wonderful story and there is no doubt in my mind that it is a true story. You have a super wife. BTW, she could pass for twenty years old and two of the pictures that you posted in the XXX Picture section, look like she experiencing an orgasm. Great, thank you.

Thanks for the kind words, enser.
:)

Rest assured, the story I've shared above is 100% real life- I know, 'coz I was THERE !.......lol

Frankly, I'm too damned lazy to make up anything that long just for the fun of it anyway.
:D

Your assessment of her ability to pass for being in her 20's has been proven on more than one occasion to be accurate. Hell, for that matter she still gets carded for alcohol and cigarettes on a regular basis.

Have a great day,
D/R

Very Hot

Deeprider Like i said in my first reply, your wife is a goddess and she knows it which makes her even hotter. Hey i just about lost it reading about your sweet wifes first bbc, the size, the way she took it and the fact she let him seed her. Man it dont get any better than this and the ladies just dont get any hotter than yours. WOW i thank you and her for sharing this very exciting story and her photos with us. You are the tops.:) That was one lucky black dude for having that big ole cock got him a taste of heaven on earth. There is NOTHING hotter and sweeter than a beautiful, shy, conservative, intelligent little white wife spreading her legs for bbc for her husbands enjoyment. This is all good and smoking hot.:eek: Thanks okdeacon Of coarse we love and also appreicate all the hot wives that make this old world just about as good as it gets. okdeacon :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you both considered fucking black again without protection? Going the whole hog and letting her be black bred?

becontree2001uk said:
Have you both considered fucking black again without protection? Going the whole hog and letting her be black bred?

Hey becontree2001uk,
Sorry for the delay in providing a reply........ but my business has been nutzo for the last couple of days.

With respect to the whole "goin' black" thing, it's always been my position that I really don't care if she chooses to sleep with a purple guy. First and foremost, I'm not at all racist, and second, after being with her for this long, I've learned that it's pretty much a waste of time tryin' to tell her what she can or can't do anyway.

I think that the first time was more of a desire to satisfy her curiousity about sex with different races of guys in general than any one race in particular. As was described above, there was a Latino/ Hispanic guy that she had allowed to go down on her as well as the black dude she played with that evening, so I guess you could say that she was an "equal opportunity" partner in that particular set of circumstances.

As for any future plans to revisit the whole idea, we haven't actually discussed it in any great degree of detail. Suffice to say that her only real concern was to have had penetrating sex with a total stranger without adequate protection, which she has insisted won't happen again, more because of a concern about STD's than anything else, though.

I personally just enjoy the hell out of seeing her totally satisfied as well as watching how other guys go absolutely bonkers over her sexual prowess more than anything...... so from my perspective, it's all good.
:D

Then, of course for me, there's the added bonus of knowing that I not only get to nail her anytime I want, but I get to wake up beside her every morning........ kind of a "Win-Win" if you know what I mean.
;)

Hope that explanation gives you some degree of understanding as well as an answer to your questions........

Have a great day,
-D/R

Last edited by a moderator:
cockbag said:
pics look fake.

I'll be the first to admit that they have been auto-adjusted for color saturation, brightness, lighting, etc. (using Corel) but trust me....... everything you see in any of my posts is 100% real.
:rolleyes:

Other than that, what on earth would make you think anything about them was fake ?
:confused:

-D/R

p.s.- anyone with PhotoChop or Corel can verify what I'm saying in a second.

Cant Wait

More Please more.:p okdeacon after all this time i just noticed now to rate so i am giving you A excellent!!!

okdeacon said:
More Please more.:p okdeacon after all this time i just noticed now to rate so i am giving you A excellent!!!

O/K,
Can't help but to agree with your opinion, but of course, I'm a little biased.
;)

A couple of her outside of the club (Venus in Atlanta) earlier that evening.

Enjoy & happy whackin'................

-D/R

p.s.- the first 2 (due to the evening lighting outside the club that night) were not some of the best I've ever taken of her, so hopefully the 3rd one (which I just added via edit) makes up for it.

Attachments

• Picture 076.jpg
    Picture 076.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 620
  • Picture 078.jpg
    Picture 078.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 440
  • Picture 486.jpg
    Picture 486.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 496