Her first time

• Thread startertom5261165
  • Start date

tom5261165

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2006
I havd been after my wife for several years to let me watch her have sex with another man. She told me to go ahead and find someone that if it was what I wanted she would do it for me. I set up a meetiong with a guy for Friday night. When I came home I fixed her a drink as she got ready to go meet him. I couldn't believe this was going to happen.

She was really hot looking in a black top and skirt with zippers on both of them and very tight. We left and met him at a small motel not far from our house. We sat in the room making small talk for awhile, then my wife went into the bathroom. When she came out she was just in her bra and panties and told Aarron lets give him the show he wants.

They kissed and he started to feel her tits and remved her bra. Terry reached for his pants and started to undo them. She pulled out his cock and both of us were shocked by his size. Terry sat on the edge of the bed and put his cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe what I was watching wy wife of twenty years sucking off another man in front of me. I began to have second thoughts of what I wanted.

Arron strated talking to her telling her to suck it hard so your husband can see what you do with a real man. Then he pushed her back on the bed and pulled her panties off he bent down and sucked her tits as he fingered her pussy. He then moved lower and started eating her pussy. He put his arms under her leggs and lifted her up to his mouth licking her very hard. He then asked her if she wanted his big cock in her. Terry said yes give it to me let him see you fuck me hard.

Arron Knelt above her and slowly started to enter her as he turned to me and said now she is going to find out what a real fucking is like. He pushed his cock all the way in her. She was really enjiying what was happening to her. As he was fucking her he would spit in her pussy telling her what a tight little cunt she had. Then he turned her over and fucked her from behind he told her to look at me and tell me how much she liked it. She told me thank you for finding such a good fuck for her. She said I have never been fucked like this before.

I couldn't believe how long he was fucking her he kept changing positions and talking really nasty to her. I was feeling kind of sick to my stomach. After about an hour of him fucking her he said he was ready to cum and wanted to know where she wanted it. Terry said anywhere you want baby. Aarron pulled her closer to him and started to cum in her pussy it seemed like he just kept cumming. When he finished he pulled out of her with cum dripping from her pussy and off of his cock. He put it up by her mouth and told her to clean him up. Terry took him in her mouth and sucked him clean. Aarron looked at me and said man your wife is one hell of a good fuck.

I said I was not feeling well and we needed to go. Terry said she wasn't going anywhere that she was having too much fun. I told her really I need to go. She looked at me and said fine you go I am staying here. She told \me there was a gas station down the street they may have something that will make you feel better. Then she said go get us something to drink to and asked Aaron what he wanted.

I went to the store and got some pepto bismol and some pop. When I got back to the motel I walked in and he was fucking her again this time it was very loving and he was very slow in how he was doing it. I watched and it seemed like they didn't even know I came back. They were talking saying how wonderful it was and how good they both were. My wife told him he was the best she has ever had. Aaron said he was ready to cum again and asked her where she wanted it. Terry said let me watch you cum he pulled out and started jacking it off on her face and in her mouth. He came all over her I couldn't believe a guy could cum that much after he just did it a half hour ago.

They grabbed the cokes I brought back and took a break talking. They talked like I wasn't even in the roomtalking about sex and what they wanted to do with each other. He asked her if she wanted to have another woman while he was fucking her and stuff like that.

I told Terry we needed to go hat we had a babysitter that we had to get home. She told me that she was going to spend the night and I should go home and take care of the kids and Aaron would bring her home in the morning. Aaron said they had already decided that she was spending the night with a real man and was going to get fucked all night. I said we really needed to go and Terry said you were the one that wanted this now its to late to turn back I am staying here and you need to go take care of the kids.

She told me if I didn't leave she was going to tell everybody what happened and how I wanted her to fuck someone. She came over and kissed me and said can you taste Aarons cum in my mouth. Then she put her fingers in her pussy and pulled them out and put them in front of me and told me to lick them. I could taste and feel his cum on her fingers.

Aaron told me not to expect her home too early that he was going to give her the fucking she has never had at home. This little slut is my cumwhore from now on she wants it and you can't give it to her. terry looked at me and said you asked for it baby now live with it.

Since that time we have had several guys fuck her but nothing as hot as that. I felt bad at the time but now I think about and it always gets me turned on again even though it didn't then.

Hi Tom,
You gave us a fine narrative of your wives exploits with Aaron. Thank you. Your style of writing is pleasant please let us know of other adventures she participated in.

Last edited by a moderator: