Her Husband's Boss And Watch Out For Midgets

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Her Husband's Boss And Watch Out For Midgets

curved n thick.jpg

 Written by EroticWriter on January 17, 2011

Ginny gulped and then gasped. It was not only huge, but way huge. Abnormally so. Curving up and looking thick and long, ridiculously long.

“Mr. Paul, I could never have taken that,” Ginny breathed as she stared at what her husband's boss had *******. She took another, longer look. "And down at the bottom, your cock is so thick trying to take it all would be like trying to give birth!"

A very attractive and tall woman met a midget at a party. The midget was barely three feet tall and at first, when he came on to her, she thought it all to be pretty funny. However, after a few drinks, her curiosity got the best of her. Besides, she was somewhat attracted to him.

A couple of her girlfriends teased her and said she couldn't be serious, but she indicated firmly that she was taking him home with her.

"But what about your husband," one girlfriend asked?

"He's out of town over the weekend on business. That's how I was able to be out so late tonight."

"But Ginny," one gal commented. "You're so tall, over five eight, and he wouldn't even be able to reach both ends of your body at once if you...(giggle) got in bed with him."

"I've thought of that. That's what might make it all the more exiting," replied Ginny. "I'll only be involved with the part I care about, the part I need tonight. I won't be missing the other half." She giggled.

"Ginny. I've never known you to be this way. Gee, I think you might be just as much a horny slut as I am."

"Maybe just for tonight," Ginny giggled. "The full moon is out."

Earlier in the evening, a male stripper had appeared, and though he had not gone all the way bare, the bulge in his tight briefs had been very noticeable and all the gals had giggled and pointed.

The stripper was clever, working his audience for the most money. He didn't take his G string off, but if a gal wanted to drop in a fiver or more, he would come over to her and she could pull his G string open and peek down and inside.

He had made quite a bit of money. Ginny and the gals had been drinking quite a bit, and saying and doing things perhaps, they normally would not consider.

One of her co-workers giggled and whispered into her ear as she headed for the door, "It's about time you had something strange Ginny. Give us a report Monday on what it was like."

Little did her sophisticated girl about town friend know, the lovely housewife turned office worker had never fucked anyone other than her husband.

Before long they were heading to the woman's home in her Mercedes. The midget was hoping for it, and Ginny let him know right up front that she was intending to go for it. Fairly high on liquor, she was babbling away. He nervously watched her driving and the road ahead, ready to warn her of any danger.

"I can't imagine what it will be like making love to a midget," said Ginny, "especially with the size difference and all." She looked over at him and giggled.

We'll never know if she was thinking in terms of genital size, or maybe just the differences in their heights, but the midget was ready with his reply, "I think you'll be quite pleasantly surprised," he said, "I haven't had any complaints yet."

She gulped. "I've never fucked anyone besides my husband," Ginny looked over at him and then down at his crotch. "They say big men are big there...so I'm wondering."

He laughed confidently. "Ever hear this? Big man, big cock. Little man, ALL cock."

"Wow," she said, looking over at him with wide eyes.

No, Ginny had never fucked another man, but almost. It had been three months ago. Her husband had to go out of town unexpectedly on company business, and at the same time a company party had been scheduled.

“Go ahead and go without me Ginny,” Fred had said as he packed a bag. “You've been looking forward to this, so no reason why you can't have some fun.”

So Ginny had gone without her husband, and sure enough it had been fun. It was a blowout, and there had even been some name professional singing entertainment in the early part of the evening.

For a while, Ginny had danced with some of her husband's co-workers and even though there was drinking going on, they had treated her respectfully.

Other than one or two sneaked feels of her ass that is. And there had been the case of one man pressing a hard bulge against her during an entire song.

Trouble was, the hard bulge belonged to her husband's boss, Mr Paul. He had managed to get her away from the group without being obvious since most were watching and listening to the singer and the band.

Mr Paul had almost dragged Ginny down a hall and to a single bathroom away from the crowd and which had a locking door. Once he had her inside, he had her with her ass pressed against the sink and was pressing his bulge against her while he was almost forcing his kisses on her.

“Please Mr. Paul. I can't do anything with you. I've never cheated on Fred and besides, you're his boss and if I were to allow you to...to fuck me, you'd lose respect for my husband.”

Mr. Paul had been working on Ginny for almost five minutes. Kissing her, feeling up her breasts but on the outside of her dress, and trying to get her to feel his bulge. But she had resisted despite her being under the influence.

Then it seemed, Mr. Paul gave up on trying to get between her legs, and besides, here he would have had to do it standing up and he would much prefer to have her on a bed, so he made her an offer.

“OK Ginny. I'll go along with that. But I have this huge hard on here and I need to satisfy it. So here's what I propose. Jack me off and allow me to fondle your tits so I can cum easier and I'll not only forget this happened but I'll see that your husband receives an extra large Christmas bonus because he had to go out of town and miss this party.”

Ginny's face was flushed. Her body was sweaty. She was high on alcohol. She was horny, but faithful. He had already been pressing his flesh to clothing on the outside of her body, so why not flesh to flesh? His offer seemed more than fair, so she agreed.

“Take it out please.”

Smiling broadly, he reached and slid down his zipper. She had not needed to say 'please,' this he had been wanting to do.

curved n thick.jpg
Ginny gulped and then gasped. It was not only huge, but way huge. Abnormally so. Curving up and looking thick and long, ridiculously long.

“Mr. Paul, I could never have taken that,” Ginny breathed as she stared at what her husband's boss had *******. She took another, longer look. "And down at the bottom, your cock is so thick trying to take it all would be like trying to give birth!"

Mr Paul laughed softly. “Maybe Ginny, maybe, but now you will never know how the curve of my cock would make my head rub against your G spot and make you reach orgasms such as you have never felt before.

"I just have to know Mr Paul, since you're married. Can your wife, I hope you don't mind me asking, but can she take all of that?"

"Almost Ginny. We manage. I am trusting you to keep this to yourself. Since my wife has had children she is able to take me all the way at times. Sometimes she even allows me to keep it buried while I am climaxing, but she says it gets so thick then that it hurts a little while she feels my throbbing."

He smiled and leaned forward to kiss Ginny once again. "But while I am throbbing into her and stretching her incredibly wide, she is cumming with me, and her orgasms are worth writing about."

"She sounds like a lucky woman Mr Paul." Ginny was trying to compliment her husband's boss so that he would go off feeling good about this and not worried.

"Yes, my wife is very satisfied in the sex department, but I am always looking for a woman who can take it all and even begs for more. But I have learned that most women are very happy just to take the first eight inches or so, and using just that much, I drive them wild."

"The first eight inches? That's way more than I am used to," said Ginny, and instantly realizing that she was saying too much. Her husband's cock was his personal business and not his boss.

"I shouldn't have said that. But now you know that your are far bigger than my husband and I am sure that makes you feel proud. I'm probably missing out for sure. I'm so sorry if I am disappointing you. But I could never bring myself to cheat on Fred."

"I understand Ginny. Now take it in your hand please while I go under these clothes of yours.”

She wrapped fingers that would not go all the way around onto his warm throbbing flesh, and as she did Ginny felt his hand go under her dress and onto her bare flesh. His probing fingers were met with nipples that were erect and waiting.

“Mr Paul. I've never allowed any other man to touch them.”

“These are extraordinary breasts Ginny. Even though I don't get to fuck you, I am certainly going to enjoy playing with these. Now, play with me.”

Though when she had first seen his cock the skin had been back, she discovered that her husband's boss is uncircumcised, and as she began stroking, she was able to run her hand up over his head.

Then, as she began stroking, he leaned forward and kissed her, using tongue to advantage. She didn't mind the kiss at all. As a matter of fact, she wanted to kiss. Her hand moved faster.

“Do it slow Ginny. If this is all I get, I want it to last a little longer.”

She had not planned it, maybe should not have allowed it, but Ginny made her decision. She had never been this horny perhaps. She wrapped her hand around his head and found that the head filled her entire palm.

“OK Mr Paul. But I...I need to cum too. Put your hand lower. “Ooooh fuccccck.”

Already making the move before she had finished asking, his hand went into her panties and found her pussy to be wet and ready. His finger's explored and she told him, guided him.

Yes. There, and there, oh yes. Ooooh!” He had suddenly penetrated her deep with one finger.

“You may be right Ginny. Your pussy is nice and tight. Very tight. You might not be able to take me fully inside, but it would sure be fun trying.”

Ginny was weakening and said something she maybe should not be saying because it was leaving the possibility of something in the future. “Maybe someday...”

“Just let me know. Anytime you want, it can be yours.”

"This is really nice," she breathed as she took generous strokes with his foreskin.

"Yes," he said, his voice chuckling. But I advise you to keep my cock pointed away from your dress or you'll have a big mess on the front of it."

"Wait just a minute!" Then, causing his finger to come out of her dripping pussy, she suddenly knelt down and took his warm cock into her mouth, that is, just the head.

"Oh yes Ginny. This is an unexpected bonus, just like your husband will find in his Christmas package."

Wanting to know every detail of this wondrous hunk of meat, she sucked, she licked, she stroked, then finally, as it appeared he might be getting ready to blast a load into her mouth, she quickly stood up again.

"Finger me again! I want to kiss and cum with you."

He probed. Ginny stroked. They kissed, and the intense orgasms were almost perfectly timed together. Then just that quick, it was over. The change in his attitude and his lessened need were quickly apparent.

“You need to clean up that mess you made,” Mr Paul said with a businesslike tone, nodding his head towards the wall and floor where his substantial shots of cum had landed.

He had turned to the sink and was running some warm water over the head of his dwindling cock. Ginny watched as he milked his cock and saw some remaining cum mix with the running water and go down the drain.

"I didn't think of that. I would have cleaned it with my mouth if you had asked."

"You like to swallow cum?"

"Not really, but I do it sometimes for my husband." She watched as he came up dry on another pump and let the water run over his cock for another five seconds. "Now don't forget to clean up the mess under this sink and on the wall."

“Yes sir.”

He reached for a paper towel and discovered that the dispenser was empty. "Here, you can use your mouth to dry me off."

She eagerly kneeled down and sucked the dripping water off his cock. "Yes," he said with a smile, "a dutiful wife of a good employee."

He zipped up as she stood up. And with that and a brief kiss on her lips, her husband's boss left the bathroom. Working fast to get out of there before some employee tried to use this toilet, Ginny used nearly a third of a roll of toilet paper roll to clean up the mess he had made.

That had been three months ago, and as Mr Paul had promised, her husband's Christmas bonus had an extra two thousand in it over his usual amount. Her husband had expressed surprise. "Honey, look at this, I just got a huge Christmas bonus. I wonder what I did to warrant this much?"

She had smiled at the amount, kissed her husband lightly on the lips and said, 'You're just doing your job, and doing it well, just like when you do me."

He knew right away what she had meant by 'when you do me.' They had gone to bed and fucked just minutes later.

Money and holiday fuck aside, ever since that night, a night of which Ginny was not proud, it had haunted her, not only what she had done, what she had allowed, but also the thought. 'What would Mr Paul's cock have felt like in me, IF I could take it in me, and how many times would he have made me cum in that little bathroom?'

She had no doubt that it would have been a total fucking, even standing up in a cramped space. The length of that fat cock would have ensure that.

When her husband had made love to her that first time upon returning from his trip, Ginny had been thinking of Mr Paul's cock, the thick and long cock that curved so far up. 'That curve, it might have made me cum so hard maybe.

I have heard and read about the elusive G spot, the place my husband has never touched. Someday, maybe I'll get to feel what it is like.'

Then, because Ginny was feeling guilty not only about what she had done with her husband's boss but also because she was thinking of Mr Paul while making love to her husband, Ginny began responding to her husband's gentle probes with his five inch cock into her always tight pussy.

He seemed surprised at her response tonight, and began giving it to her harder. Ginny's orgasm was stronger than usual, but still nothing like she had fantasized about.

Ginny had told the midget the truth. She had never been fucked by anyone other than her husband, but she had this fantasy. Tonight it had been that dancer.

Her placing a fiver in the back of that string and pulling his G string out so she could take a look had not helped. His sweaty penis had looked thick, very thick, even though it was mostly soft. That head had looked even thicker under there, almost like a plum in size and color.

Soft, the dancer's penis had been much thicker than her husband's penis when it is hard. Also, maybe longer. But this night, the drinking, the dancer, the teasing from her girlfriends, it had all weakened her resolve.

Her husband was out of town again. Strangely, when she had finally decided to go for it, Ginny had picked a midget of all people.

She could hardly wait. When they got to her luxury apartment, he wasted no time and headed directly to the master bedroom. Matter of fact, he took command and ignored the second bedroom on he way as he led her right to her marriage bed.

He pointed at the bed. "Just take off your clothes, lie on the bed, open your legs wide, close your eyes and get ready for something wonderful," said the midget.

Ginny excitedly did as she was told. As she undressed while he just stood and watched, the midget was pleasantly surprised to find that her pubic hair color matched the blonde hair on her head. Just as in her face, her body was exceptional.

To say the least Ginny was lovely, full breasted, small waist, with well developed legs. His penis snapped to attention in his pants because she was his best conquest ever.

Excited with anticipation, and with her eyes still closed, she felt him sit down on the edge of the bed beside her. Ginny giggled when she felt his hands begin to explore her. He gently went from breast to breast, first with gentle fingers as he cupped them and fondled her nipples.

She felt the warmth of his mouth as he leaned forward, and then his lips suckled her nipples while he teased her with his tongue. His hand went further down and caressed her pubic hair.

Ginny sighed and when he moved up to place his lips on hers, she responded passionately. She sighed even louder as he skillfully prepared her with his fingers.

"Now I'm going to put a blindfold on you," he said.

"Why's that," Ginny gasped out?

"Since I can't reach both ends of your body at once as I fuck you, I want to be sure you aren't taking peeks down at the top of my head as I work you over. It's better if you just have your eyes covered and enjoy what I am doing."

"Go ahead, put on the blindfold. I can't wait any longer."

The blindfold applied, he kept working her body, going from end to end, kissing and fondling, stroking and probing with hands, fingers, tongue, everything but the thing she wanted most.

Soon she was gasping and begged him to put it in. With her eyes still closed she felt him climb onto the bed and get between her legs. Then she felt something warm touch her vagina.

He pushed and she gasped loudly when she felt the biggest thing she'd ever experienced go inside her. It was huge, thick, and yes, curved. She could feel the curve, up, and yes yes yes, it's touching my G spot! This was just like she had imagined it would be with her husband's boss.

"Oh gawd that's great. Fuck me, oh yes, fuck me. This is what I have been dreaming of."

He fucked. He fucked, and though he could not reach her upper body to kiss, Ginny felt no need for that extra stimulation. This was fucking, plain and simple, no not plain and simple, involved and intense. No kissing needed now, his cock was doing it all.

Within a few minutes Ginny had climaxed several times.

He quit stroking but remained large and hard within her. Finally, once her breathing had returned to normal, Ginny pulled off the blindfold in order to see him and she saw his smiling face way above her.

He was standing up! He was stroking his six inch penis which looked huge on his little body and as Ginny felt his hot jizz begin landing on her body from her breasts to her face, he laughed as one shot landed on her chin, just missing her mouth.

"If you think that was good," said the midget with a smirk as a blob of cum landed in her mouth, "Just wait till I get BOTH legs in there!" curved n thick.jpg

Last edited: