her loss, our gain

• Thread starterdusty48180
  • Start date

dusty48180

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2006
an old workmate of mine had moved to florida a few years ago. he was cute and in excellent shape. while there, he got divorced. his wife wanted to move back up here with her family and since he couldn't find a job that paid as well, he told her to wait another year. she left him and they got a divorce.
During all that time, I was on the phone with him often. he would talk about his sexual exploits since she left and I would talk a little bit about how well our sex life was. Eventually I wanted to tell him about our love life, and when he had just finished an axcellent story of his exploits, I figured it was now or never. I told him we had invited a young man to bed with us. He asked al kinds of questions that got me to oen up. I eventually told him more than I should have. We were both into the fantasy confession mode. he told me he often wanted to have a bisexual experience. Then he must have cum while we were talking, cause his mood changed and he said my wife was a slut. how could she cheat on me like that.
I was so hurt, I made an excuse and hung up. a week later e called and asked if it was ok to visit. he had some time off coming. We weren't sure where it was going. Mark came to stay with us and on the first night my wife went to bed early and left us to get reaquanited,
I was asking how his mom was and he said lets knock off the pretences. He then said, What are the chances of getting a blowjob around here. I told him they were good. I thought he was talking about me. I was ready. He was talking about my wife. He did get a blow job and eventually we all got into the bedroom together,
Mark has moved in with us and he shares the bed with her while I sleep in the guest room. I am happy and so are they. it seems mark is small for a guy 5 ft 5 in, but large for a man 7 3/4 inches long and very very thick. I have a hard time going down on him.