• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her real-life encounter with the NFL:

• Thread starterDuzHer4U
  • Start date

DuzHer4U

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2006
There's nothing like the anticipation of driving the girlfriend or wife to a night club seeing her sitting beside you dressed in an outfit that you KNOW is going to make other men's cocks stiffen all evening. My ex-girlfriend loved to do this for me, and most often wore an outfit that she knew I was personally partial to. It was great watching her walk around a club from a vantage point where I could watch the various reactions from men who were trying not to let her see them looking at her. Maybe the best outcome of one of her "showoff" nights was a few years ago where we had gone to a downtown dance club with her decked-out in cool little black dress and some sexy heels. She was absolutely the sweetest girl I ever dated, and when she got really *****, her smile and natural bad-flirty-girl nature came through in waves! Ad to this the fact that her body was that of an endurance athlete, and needless to say, she got attention! Well, that night a very well known member of our local pro football team was there with quite an entourage, and he and his friends were having a good time whistling at her as she went back and forth in the club. From our table on the upper level of the other side of the club floor, I saw them go dance a couple of songs together. He is a black guy, probably 6'5" 285, and she is platinum (real) blond, and all of 5'4", 120 pounds, so the contrast in their sizes was sexy as hell.

Anyway, when she came back to our table, she is obviously very excited and flattered to have been dancing with such a famous athlete, and she tells me that he wants her phone number, wants to meet her after hours for a drink, offered her some game tickets, etc. Guys, you know those moments when your woman says something so sexy that it makes you dizzy? Well she's talking about all the things he'd said to her, and she looks up at me and blurts out with a smile and a drunken twinkle in her eye, "Heck, I bet I couldn't even get a cock as big as his probably is all the way in my pussy". So after catching my breath, I tell her that I'd sure as hell love to see her try, and she goes, "You mean like tonight?" When I said "sure", she smiled (god, she was so sweet!) and got up and went back over to where he and his buds were standing by the main bar. I saw him leaning down to let her whisper in his ear for a minute or so, and then she came back over my way. She told me that she had told him she had to leave now with her boyfriend, but that I had said it was ok for her to go see his Hummer (they were still a novelty back then) in the attached parking garage before she met me at my car in the uncovered parkng lot across the street. She told me he had said he was parked on the second level, and she suggested I go find his vehicle and find a spot to hide near it so I could "see what happens." I found the perfect spot behind a support column about twenty feet away, and waited. About five minutes later, here she came, walking beside this monster of a man, laughing like a school girl and walking unsteadily in that perfect little dress, clicking those sexy as heels as she made her way towards my position.

He opens the door, she looks inside, and I can see he is trying to get her to get in. I actually started to panic a little at the thought of losing sight of her, but she turns around and whispers something as they are standing outside the truck at the open driver's side door, then turns around with her back to him, bends forward and pulls up that little black dress to ****** her perfect little ass to him, and puts her hands on the seat in front of her. Trust me when I say that he seized the opportunity, quickly looking around to see if anyone was watching and simultaneously undoing his belt and pants. I wish I could say that I got to see the size of his dick, but it was a little too dark. What I could see was the two of them working diligently to accomplish what was obviously not an easy task, that being to stuff his black cock (un-protected, as she proved afterwards) into her little blond wetness. They eventually started to fuck pretty vigorously, but not for more than say a minute or so. I saw him withdraw from her and then her kneel down like she was sucking him, then they hugged for a few seconds and began to fix their clothes. At this point, I ducked down and made my way out to my car, and I was grateful to see her walking towards me in he parking lot shortly after I got in and started the engine. She climbed in, smiling that sweetly devilish smile, and looked at me and just said, "fuck!". I asked her to tell me about it before I exploded, and she began to slouch down in the seat, putting her feet across my lap, pulling up her dress and ******** the reddened, shiny, pungent mess that had only minutes before been the sweet-smelling, blond-tufted focus of my daily existence. A faint stream of whiteness still slowly oozed from her opening onto the center console, and she actually said something like, "I could NOT fuck a dick that huge every day." I asked her if she was sure she was ok, and she said that she was, but that she was probably not going to be able to do anything for me but give me head tonight, and it was then when I noticed she was tracing with her finger on her face, smiling again and obviously trying to draw my attention to the smears of cum on her cheeks, chin, and forehead.

So there she is, with her feet in my lap, layed out across the console and displaying that blond-topped little pussy that didn't look like it could accomodate a cigar, much less a fire hose of a black dick. I honestly didn't want to start driving, because I was transfixed by the whole scene and the gravity of what had just happened. She was obviously enjoying the fact that I was turned on. She remarked that my voice sounded "all tight and like I was choking", and she asked me how much I was able to see. I described my view, and emphasized that I didn't get to actually see his cock, but did see that he didn't last very long. She giggled and told me that she had made it a point to remember how close she could get to encircling it with her fingers as she was guiding him into her, and she held up her hand with fingers and thumb a full inch apart from completing a closed circle. I remember I challenged her measurement by saying "No fucking way was his dick that big", at which time she grabbed my right hand and pinched my fingers together in a bunch and pushed them easily into her slimey wetness. Under normal circumstances, I'd have had to be careful sliding two fingers into that pussy, and here I was sinking essentially my whole hand in to the knuckles on the back of my hand. Then she pulls my hand out and starts licking my fingers clean. I know I was literally shaking with desire. She does the whole lick-my-fingers-while-looking-into-my-eyes thing like she did during a blowjob, and at the same time slips off her shoes and begins to rub her perfect ruby-red toes on my tortured cock through my jeans. I know I threw my head back and closed my eyes trying to decide if I wanted to let her make me come with her feet before we started home, and that's when she took the opportunity to announce, "He gave me his mobile phone number and he wants to get a room at the Hyatt later if I can get rid of you." I ask her what she wants to do, and she says that she'll have to get a lot more ***** if she's gonna have sex with him again tonight, and I breathlessly tell my sweety that I need to get inside her first or I'm going to pass out. Plus there are people walking in the parking lot near us, so we begin what has to have been the longest car ride of my life. It was really only about 25 minutes to my house, and the whole time she was delighting in torturing me by dipping her finger into her snatch and licking it, telling me things like how he slowly deep-stroked her and would push his cock so far into her that it felt like it was in her tummy, and then lifted her slightly off the ground on his thighs and jiggled his hips to get every last bit of him up inside her.

She actualy said the only thing she was worried about was that he was so big inside her that it felt like she might lose control of her bladder or bowels, and that "next time" she knew what to expect and might be able to relax more. The thing I wanted to know was what thought was given to whether or not to let him cum inside her. She responded by saying something like, "Hey, I knew you'd want me to let him mess me up down there, and besides, now I can say I had some million-dollar spoo (her word) in my kitty." When we finally reached my house, I pretty much got us inside so fast you'd have thought a tornado was approaching. We went directly to the bedroom and pretty much tore our clothes off. I asked if I could go down on her....she said "sure" but that she wanted to do something first, which I thought meant clean up her pussy a bit. However, she fished through her purse and pulled out a business card, and took the phone from the bedside table and began to dial. Then she laid down on the bed, all blond and tan and defiled, and motioned that I should have at her pussy. I was a bit confused as to the purpose of the call, but when she purred, "Hi D-----?, this is C---- from the club awhile ago.", I damn near died. The whole scenario taking place in my own bedroom was, in a word, overwhelming. I buried my face in her moist, crusty, sex-scented womanhood and began to worship and feast. She began to talk to him softly and sweetly.....telling him he was her favorite player....that she had always fantasized about him when she saw him play....that his cock was so much bigger than her boyfriend's that she thought she "might be ruined for life".... that she couldn't believe how hard he came and that she hadn't ever felt it spurting against her pussy walls before.....and how she'd be happy to meet him in some city somewhere when he was playing and let him do whatever he wanted to her all night....etc, etc. I wasn't even touching myself while I was licking her wonderful, nasty, unfaithful pussy, but I could feel that I was about to shoot off. I got up on the bed and, with the phone still to her ear, put her gorgeous tan feet on my shoulders and slipped my own cock into what was left of my baby's pussy. It felt like a different woman's altogether. Certainly looser, but even deeper than I remembered. Nothing gripping at the head of my dick as I plunged in to my limit.....slick and sloppy and almost seeming to say to me through its slack grip on my shaft, "This pussy has seen what a REAL cock is about."

Though I was trying to prolong the moment, I gave into temptation and looked down into the shining blue eyes of the girl who had just blown my mind with a fantasy hotter than anything any man deserved to have fulfilled. She knew I was in my favorite position to fuck her and seconds from cumming. My balls hurt so bad it felt as though they were cramping. I looked deep into her eyes and mouthed the words, "I love you so much", and she smiled and said to him into the phone, "If I meet you at a hotel later D----- will you put my feet up on your big shoulders and fuck me with that beautiful gigantic black cock and flood me with your hot cum?" That was it. Flashing pinpoints of light and pulsing waves of pleasure and numbness all through my body as I pumped my second-string load on top of what remained of her alpha-male monster of a man's seed. I collapsed on top of her, recovering enough to remember to whisper softly and said a shakey, "Thank you". After a few more seconds on the phone, she acted like she had to hurry and hang up because her boyfriend was trying to call her, and she said she'd call him when she could. After she hung up, I held her for all I was worth, and we pretty quickly fell asleep. Later that next morning, before dawn the phone rang, and she answered it. It was him, and she took the phone and left the bedroom. I loved the fact that I couldn't hear their conversation. It seemed like hours before she returned and got in bed with me again. I said, "well?", and she said, "Ok, well.....I've got an invitation, and you've got a decision to make hun." She cuddled up under my arm like she'd done hundreds of times before and draped her leg across my lower waist, rubbing her scant blond pubic hair and wet pussy lips on my skin as if to remind me of the possible outcome of my decision.

Happy New Year All. Be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duz

Please believe me no one will be bored by this so please finish. This is close to the best encounter i have ever had the pleasure of reading. It is a shame he did not last longer but your sweetie told it so fucking hot my cock jumped to attention in a New York second. Please let us see a photo of her hide face if you must. She has got to be one of the hottest ladies on here. Can we see that whacked pussy after he gets through next time. Thanks to both of you. okdeacon

Very nice!

You are a hell of a writer! Very hot story and I'm sure we are all looking forward to hearing more :)

Wow! That got me hard quick. Please continue.

Duz Her

No man i must thank you. What a hot woman. Please dont stop now. Can we see her pussy? Is she going back? If this is for real i am in pure dreamland and i havent even had a fucking drink. She sounds like a fucking goddess.:p:p:p:p Happy New Year and enjoy. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread