• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her sore ass

• Thread starterlasher1108
  • Start date

lasher1108

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2006
She brought this home after being gone all night.

You lying little bastard, you did it with a big rubber dick, eh?;)

coopersl

hehe, thanks guy but its all good, I could never be concerned about a reply from someone whos calls himself stuey. I'm sure his parents have caught him surfing sites like this and sent him to bed without supper ;)

Lasher I Believe You

What ever she did we all can rest assured she wasnt baking cookies. I think she had a good time. Nice supprise, Right? okdeacon

alright boys

Alright little pussy-lickers. Let's not all pick on Stuey or I'll be your Mommy and send you all to bed with no supper except a leftover creampie and a good old-fashioned spanking.;)

Whoa!!

I won't join the debate as to how it got that way, I'll just say that is a very raw anus. However I do believe stuey should shut the fuck up. I just wonder how many pics he's posted for our enjoyment..

Last edited by a moderator:
nice

MMMMMMMMMMMM it's hot, very nice

Dark Pictures Are No Good !

I know you want to be safe, but dark pictures are usless. Consider making them
more viewable.

circleq said:
more viewable.
You need to get yourself monitor with better resolution …there is nothing “dark” about those photos, also where are your photos? are they dark too?....BTW love the pics!

Yeah, the photos seem just fine and bright on my screen too. Don't fixate your eyes too much on the anushole though, it's always a bit dark in there :D

Kinda boggled

circleq said:
more viewable.

Take off the Rayban's dude. Pics are very good quality for the type of pics posted here. Maybe lasher1108 should have chosen to not use his camera and instead set up an appointment at the studio of a professional photographer so as to meet your high standards. I think the homemade look to posts here add to the realism of the pictures. It is a failure of all us posters that our pics don't compare to the crystal clearness of all the photos you have posted.......

Users who are viewing this thread