Her third Black Cock

• Thread startermacylay
  • Start date

macylay

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2007
My hot, sexy, leggy wife Cheryl (25, 5’5”, 125 pounds, 36C-25-37 with great legs)
had now been fucked by two different black men and was eager for more. We found another
guy in a local swingers magazine who lived about 3 hours away. After the initial
correspondence, we sent him a pic of Cheryl along with our phone number.

He called the day he got it saying that he had already jacked off to her pic. That
alone turned her on majorly as it did me. This guy was Robert and he was 30 and while
only 5’7”, he was muscular built with a nice cock. Cheryl was eager to meet him.

We made arrangements for the upcoming Saturday night. Robert showed up on time and
was dressed quite nicely. He was a nice looking, very muscular black man and I could
tell right away that Cheryl was eager to get fucked by him. She was wearing a super
sexy, white negligee with heels beneath her full length robe as we both met Robert at
the door. After the brief intro’s, I got behind Cheryl and as I undid her robe, I
said to Robert, “well Robert, here is your entertainment for this evening” and peeled
her robe off.

His eyes glowed in the dimly lit room as they roamed up and down my wifes luscious body.
They needed little help from me to get things started as in just the few minutes it too
me to get everyone drinks, Robert was already stripped down and was hotly kissing my horny
wife. She had his already fully erect cock in her hand. He had one hand wrapped around her
back and the other was roaming her legs as they hotly french kissed.

She got on her knees in front of him and was soon sucking his cock after first licking
all over the shaft, his balls and the head of it. He was majorly enjoying it but made it
clear that he wanted to fuck her. We went into the bedroom and he first licked and sucked
my wifes pussy. She was moaning and writhing wildly on the bed as Robert devoured her pussy.

She climaxed intently and moaned, “please put your cock in me now. PLEEEEEASE FUCK ME.”
Robert gladly obliged her and mounted her. I watched in lustful awe as his rock hard black
cock penetrated my wife. She began to climax as his black monster entered her pussy.

As before, my own cock was throbbing hard as I watched my hot, sexy, young wife give herself
fully to a black man. She was writhing beneath him constantly as he began to fuck her.
She constantly moaned and thrashed about, her mid-section moving upward to match his thrusts
into her. Her long nails dug into his muscular shoulders. His hands roamed her legs and
ass and his mouth was often locked onto hers as he fucked her good and hard.

As always, the contrast between her lovers black skin and her own white (even though tanned)
skin was a turn on to me. She always told me the fact that it was something that was always
considered taboo to her, was a major turn on to her.

He soon began to pick up the pace, slamming even harder and faster into her and my wife was
moaning non-stop. Her eyes were often closed and she had a grimacing look of raw lust on her
face as Robert fucked her furiously. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh was ominous
as he slammed his cock to her very bottom. The bed was creaking in a constant steady rhythm
of his thrusting into my wife.

Finally Robert groaned and my wife practically screamed another climax as his body stiffened
and he unloaded into her for the first time of the evening. She would get him hard 3 more times
that evening and twice more he came in her pussy and the other time he spurted into her mouth
and down her throat.

Robert became a fairly regular visitor to our house to fuck my hot young wife. I think he was
her favorite black lover. He always came 4 times, although sometimes it would take him longer,
but she didn’t seem to mind.

End