• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

her tight cunt

• Thread startercurious couple
  • Start date

curious couple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
hello.
i really need to watch my gf fuck a black guy because even thought we have good sex i wanna see her cum on a huge nigga cock. its fuking hott.
she is 19 and can go all night, 34d tits and is slim.

pics are on our computer so if you want to see her please let me know and ill email the pictures to you. we would show here but worried because we are young we may know people and we dont want to be noticed by anyone.

hope to here from you black masters soon

not blk but would like to see her

wat is ur email address and do u have pics i can see in return?

hi, I am a black bull. If you wnat to chat call me on yahoo messnger i'm under becontree2001uk. Or e-mail the pics at: becontree2001uk@yahoo.co.uk.

bbc in nyc

bring her to nyc for all the black cocks she can take

like to see the pixs

Hey I would like to see the pix send them to me if you would mbware2005@yahoo.com

hey all im going to email you all on tuesday, is there ne1 who could please fake her? so many guys say they will but they never get back to us.

Users who are viewing this thread