• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here are some pix of my hot wife in South Florida

• Thread starteralexcindy1978
  • Start date

alexcindy1978

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
hope you like... let me know what you think....

Attachments

• alexycindyhalloween.jpg
    alexycindyhalloween.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,705
  • cindysboobs2.jpg
    cindysboobs2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 684
  • hotcindy1.jpg
    hotcindy1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,033
  • hotcindy6.jpg
    hotcindy6.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 813
  • hotcindy7.jpg
    hotcindy7.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,053
She's hot ,, can she take a big one???

good question...

I am about 6 inches and it hurts her as it is... so, probably not. But we are willing to find out....

That is one hella' hot wife you have there. I love the stacked petite ones with a nice round booty. You're a lucky man.

Reactions: toolman2c
WOW I like to see her in action

Very sexy. I'd love to have some fun with that.

Very nice

I'm jealous....I would love to fuck her.

hey alex, she's smokin' hott!!!!! xtremely sexy - looks mostly submissive.. got me hard.. you guys played w/ others b4? I'm in South Fl.. hit me up MASTERslutTrainer@yahoo.com

She is one hot package.

This is the same hot woman from the lifestyle club story recently. Unbelievably gorgeous. Would love to see and hear more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow

I think she is so hott and I have 8 inches for her to test and I'm in south florida also. Can meet you 2 out without her knowing and seduce her with your help then you can watch me fuck her. Pics available if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh very nice super women fuck

Id love to take her panties of and Cum in them

I'll tell you what I think! I think I'd fuck your wife right in front of you. She's smoking hot. I would love to watch her fuck you while I hold her in my arms, and after you came in her pussy, I would want to fuck her and do the same. That way she would have the cum from two different men mixing inside her. Her body is fabulous. I love her big tits, and wow, that's all I can say at the moment. I have a raging hard on from your wife's pictures, and that's no joke. I will definitely jack it to her at the earliest convenience. She is so hot it would be s disservice to the world to not share her. I especially like the picture below. I would love to fuck her while she's bent over like that. I would love to share her with you in a MMF. Wow!

Got any more pictures of her? Please share!

36362d1206623832-here-some-pix-my-hot-wife-south-florida-hotcindy1.jpg

Say, what size bra does your wife wear? Great tits! I'd love to suck on them while another man penetrates her. Oh, and I'd love to fuck her too!

36360d1206623802-here-some-pix-my-hot-wife-south-florida-alexycindyhalloween.jpg

you must post more!!!!

I am in Orlando if you are ever by here.

Users who are viewing this thread