• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here Cums The Bride............

• Thread starterblueunderpants
  • Start date

blueunderpants

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2006
How would you like your bride to go up the aisle?

My fantasy would be for my attractive much younger wife to walk up the aisle wearing all white.

She would be wearing silky tight white panties; her bottom would be glowing red from the spanking and strapping given to her by half a dozen male guests......her cunt and arse and panties would dripping with their sperm, mine going into those panties last........

Her panties would be dripping with sperm throughout the ceremony.........dripping down her legs......afterwards I would lick the sperm off her panties.

How does this sound?

Anyone actually done something like this? Or any pics of your woman in wedding dress (preferably with her panties dripping with sperm?)

Incest wife

My wife was an incest girl, starting at the age of 13.

Her dad did her the night before our wedding
in her wedding dress.

Her brother and his friend did her in the limo during the wedding reception; and then called me over to the limo to see what she looked like when they were done with her.

Fell free to email me for more, at jojocloud@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread