• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here I am

• Thread starterruthie
  • Start date

ruthie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2010
www.babyruthie.com
Ok, my husband says some of you guys have requested my presents here so he set me up. I've read quite a few of Jim's threads here and am not sure I have this all figured out yet so go easy on me lol.

Attachments

• Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 749
My world has been invaded. I suppose your going to tell everyone what a lying bastard I am now hahaha. You go easy on me.

Welcome, we have been enjoying you before you arrived--and it can only get better.

welcome

glad to see you

Welcome Ruthie!!!

We'd love to hear your side of the stories:D

Even women would drive into lamp posts if you bent over like that on the highways.

Some guys would drag their naked ass over broken glass for 60 yards if it meant a chance to kiss your feet or buttocks, or just carry out your orders. If you did a lap dance on their face, they would "die and go to Heaven".

Welcome, you are a perfect wife.

MacNfries said:
babyruthiezhubby & ruthie .... all I can say is IT'S ABOUT TIME ! :p

Ruthie, now that you've decided to grace us at our little boys club ... by the way I've hinted to your hubby about this several times ... I swear I can't think of a thing I want to ask you. You chose an excellent first pic to put in your post ... man, how I love very short dresses & NOOOOOOOOOO panties. (awesomely HOT BUTT) Ohhh yeah, I know what I wanted to ask you .... "Does SIZE really count ?" I figure if anyone should know, you should. lol

Ruthie, you have the admiration & envy of a lot of us guys out here. As I've told hubby a few times, I think you're one of the biggest TURN ONS in this business ... classy, fun, hot butt ;), and you like your work (it is work isn't it?) ... what can I say. As much as I love to fantacize about my wife being like you, I'm sure I simply couldn't keep up, and I'm sure my fragile male ego would definitely take a bruising. Not sure if it would be intimidation or what, knowing of the guys you've had over the years.

I know you have your own forum and websites to run, but an occasional visit would be awesome. The forum is FREE ... please set yourself up a SN and join us. It could be good for business you know. I've been a member of your pay site, and as BRH will attest, I promote it as a good site to join. Come back to see us often ... Mac
:D

hi there mac! I finally got my hubby to get my own profile. I had to light a fire under his ass to get it done! lol its not like he does anything all day and didn't have time to do it. hehe I know he can be rude at times and Ive read of some of his posts and I will try and keep him in line. lol In answer to your question "does size matter?" I DO love big cocks, however, any size cock will do. I like cock in general, big or small, black or white, or brown. lol You know me! I'm happy with any size cock in my mouth! hehe thanks for the warm welcome and i will be back often. Gotta make sure hubby behaves himself.

Attachments

• Picture 332.jpg
    Picture 332.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 460
The perfect white wife joins us at last!

Thanks for joining Ruthie..you're an inspiration to us all,and hopefully a few hotwives too! :D

Attachments

• about to be g'banged by BBC.jpg
    about to be g'banged by BBC.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 539
Welcome Ruthie!!! Huge fan of your work and play!

Thanks to all you guys for the welcome. My hubby Jim has been on here for a long time so I thought I'd get on here. I've been reading his dumb comments lol. He thinks he knows everything just like most guys do hehe. I'm not much on giving out advice like him unless I'm ask so I'm just kinda here for fun but who knows I may get into some discussion if I find something interesting or if I'm ask.
I'll tell you something really dumb about us. Jim and I each have our own computers that sit right next to each other. We get line on and talk to each other all the time even though we're sitting next to each other lol. Isn't that dumb. hehe Does anyone else do that?

Great!

I have been following your husbands's posts
But I think it will be more interestingt o read you experiences directly from the source
I wish I could meet you soon

Come on Ruthie, have you ever said:

ruthie said:
so go easy on me lol.

... to a guy? :D

Nice to see you with your own profile, and it'll be fun hearing directly from you (although I think you've been nicking his log-in from time to time ;) )

greymaster said:
Come on Ruthie, have you ever said:

... to a guy? :D

Nice to see you with your own profile, and it'll be fun hearing directly from you (although I think you've been nicking his log-in from time to time ;) )

Every now and then I do lol. When I'm getting it in the ass haha. Go slow!

Ruthie, do you let guys cum inside you? And if so, who gets to lick you clean?

Great pics Ruthie, THANKS for posting! Please post more. Your husband is very lucky.

Ruthie! Congradulations on your spread in Score Magazine! OMG your green/blue eyes in that last picture with the guy's cum all around your mouth... Damn don't I wish we had a Ruthie in Florida! I was jerking off hourly to Jim's Cuckold Com story about you making the mag! He had sent me two free passes to your site some time ago -- I'm telling you, a cock can only cum so many times in it's life and I beat my all to hell wishing I was in you! Kiss Jim thanks for wearing out my old fat cock on your great videos!!! Hee, hee, ho, ho..
By the way, not a biker anymore... But reminder for Jim, Hee, hee, hint, hint, Panama City Florida, near-by as an annual bikefest. I luv for you to accidently cum down this way... I'm sure the bikers here couldn't fuck his "Score Magazine Hot Pussy of the Year!" often enough! Again, Congradulation and Thanks too for having a great fucking video site! You are the hottest piece of ass I've seen..
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread