• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here Is A Pic Of Me and My Man

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date

StraponQuennB

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2009
Me and my man haven a little fun!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0001_JPG.jpg
    DSC_0001_JPG.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,337
Last edited by a moderator:
looks so good

id nut in you so deep

Attachments

• adult 016.jpg
    adult 016.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 332
StraponQuennB said:
Me and my man haven a little fun!!!

Me doing my man!

Attachments

• DSC_0095_JPG.jpg
    DSC_0095_JPG.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 989
oh really, don't then ten me with a good time=-)))

Stop It I Say.... more pic's

Oh my, this is so much fun... I wanna know from a woman point of view, do men think marriage is a joke?

Attachments

• DSC_0199_JPG.jpg
    DSC_0199_JPG.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 627
  • DSC_0024_JPG.jpg
    DSC_0024_JPG.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 463
Hmmm

I don't understand why you would ask that question please explain

Some do, some don't. I imagine it's much the same with women.

Susan and I have been married for almost 21 years, so no joke here. I cannot imagine being single again, too much lonely time. I do miss the freedom sometimes, but not for very long.

tonio45 said:
I don't understand why you would ask that question please explain
o-k you want me to tell you why let me to explain my point of view and learning experiences.:D
I think marriage changes something inside a person, " I'm Divorced so I've been there done that" I'm not knocking ether just a question to see if ppl like you would be interested enough to write=-))!
Also it is just a peace of paper, and if you love that special person, and you guys have that unconditional understanding between the 2 ppl, why not just be friends with benefits.
Did I explain it well enough for you:)

Susan's Slave said:
Some do, some don't. I imagine it's much the same with women.

Susan and I have been married for almost 21 years, so no joke here. I cannot imagine being single again, too much lonely time. I do miss the freedom sometimes, but not for very long.

I'm am happy for you it is good to know you and Susan have that old school love I bet she loves you just the same, freedom what kind if you want to define "freedom" for me?
And about being alone it is good at times but for the most part I like being with mine to he is a Amazing person!

I really enjoy the pictures and you getting to the point!

Strapon Queen - is my fav woman out there - begging her to come plow me in the Boston area

Users who are viewing this thread