• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here She Is

• Thread startertupelo4swing
  • Start date

tupelo4swing

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2005
my wife 32

Looking To Turn Good Wife Bad Let Me Know What U Think Send Reply If Your Interested

where from?

Would luv to enjoy your wife..to give her what she desires and needs. Travel abit with work...sooo a meeting can be arranged inf you're serious. Contact me at xtc4u1st@yahoo.com if serious....

tell her git nekkid so we can see the goods

Looks like fun to me. Can we see more?

lets see sum BBC all up in her throat

Tupel4swing, She Looks Like A Lady I Know From Georgia. Shes Hot.

Are you in to black males . I am in madison, ms right outside of jackson. You can email me at coachruff@hotmail.com.

yes yes yes want to see more let me know

Heres More Enjoy These Voyer Shots Of Amy

I'm in Florida and would like to hit that white ass

Better pics, show us that ass she looks like she has a nice ass

as u askes heres more

Amy's sweet. She obviously needs more fucking. That smooth white skin looks like it wants hot hands everywhere. Reward her for submitting. Buy her gifts when she trots. Share the wealth.

I agree she needs more fucking and more cock than you've got. Let's see her cunt spread open.

did u guys enjoy if interested reply or email

Very beautiful woman, I travel to tupelo often and would love to find a good wife to play with.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is this tupelo miss? i live in knoxville, tn not that far. i am white but have a 10 1/2 inch cock would love to see your wife's pussy and see if i thought it would fit. let me know. i will wait

Does Amy really know you're posting?

Users who are viewing this thread