Here to Collect Your Wife's Pics

• Thread starterHerHusband
  • Start date

HerHusband

Cuck Husband
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2013
Show me your wife through teamviewer or yahoo, pm me with your contact details.

Offacat

On now, show me your wife or girlfriend and tell me about her and your fantasies (or realities). PM me your teamviewer or yahoo details.

pm pls

P1030788.JPGDSC03870.JPG
P1030788.JPG DSC03870.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Romeroxoxo, plugnplay, sluttywifelover and 3 others
PM me or YIM: takemyblondewife1

seeking DOM BULL for ******** wife. YIM: takemyblondewife1 or Whisper here. Thanks!

OK, so here is what I can do:
1. I can take your wife's pics and ****** her to the world with as much or as little personal info as you want.
2. We can chat about your wife as you show me her pics, you can tell me what she's up to, what your fantasies for her are and give me all the intimate detail you'd never dream of giving to anyone.
3. We can experiment with your sub side and give yourself over to my control, I have done this many times online and it sometimes includes the wife and sometimes not, just depends on your circumstances.
4. And of course if you are one of those beautiful women that make this life worth while you are welcome to contact me to chat.

We can do all or some of these.

PM me for my yahoo or skype details and see where we go from there.

Offacat

Looks like a real slut, PM me so we can chat.

busy? free now?? cuck here

sorry missed you, but I'm still around for yahoo

20131108_195240.jpg

hi, here is my wife...do you need me to show you more?

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay
on again, pm me for contact on yahoo or skype

I am very very interested. Husband here 34 she is 31. Married 5 years

flacuck said:
I am very very interested. Husband here 34 she is 31. Married 5 years

contact me cuck

seeking DOM BULL to ****** wife YIM: takemyblondewife1 or PM for code

Here again, offacat on YIM or skype

OK, so here is what I can do:
1. I can take your wife's pics and ****** her to the world with as much or as little personal info as you want.
2. We can chat about your wife as you show me her pics, you can tell me what she's up to, what your fantasies for her are and give me all the intimate detail you'd never dream of giving to anyone.
3. We can experiment with your sub side and give yourself over to my control, I have done this many times online and it sometimes includes the wife and sometimes not, just depends on your circumstances.
4. And of course if you are one of those beautiful women that make this life worth while you are welcome to contact me to chat.

We can do all or some of these.

PM me for my yahoo or skype details and see where we go from there.

Offacat

Back on again, if you want to show your wife, chat or submit visit me on yahoo or skype - offacat