• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here ya go, sissies...

• Thread starterbullyboy
  • Start date
You can already get it at www.xdress.com and plenty of other places that make lingere cut for men

With respect, bullyboy, sir -

I would be less likely to buy these if you promise to laugh a little less. It's quite gratifying to provide women and real men such as yourself with some real genuine laughter. I'll happily stick with women's lingerie if that's what will get the biggest yuks.

Thanks for the update, bullyboy. Luck for me my small clit fits nicely in regular female panties hehe.

Hi cunthunter, sir - I'm sorry I don't check in here all that often so I only saw your message just now. Per your request, I'm attaching a couple of old photos (3 yrs old) I happen to have of me wearing panties. Like you, jbalk20 I too prefer to just wear women's underwear!

1122500.jpg722549.jpg822552.jpg1422514.jpg1522518.jpg

vancouverpanties said:
Hi cunthunter, sir - I'm sorry I don't check in here all that often so I only saw your message just now. Per your request, I'm attaching a couple of old photos (3 yrs old) I happen to have of me wearing panties. Like you, jbalk20 I too prefer to just wear women's underwear!

1522518.jpg

Cute ass sweetie!

Hello everyone,

As you can see in the above message, cunthunter was kind enough to select me for his amusement and was generous enough to offer me an assignment.
IMG_0703.jpgThe assignment was to pose for a photo, in my panties, in broad daylight in Vancouver's famous Stanley Park! Anyone who has been to the park will know that this is the famous hollow tree - the placards are visible below it.

Four cars drove by while I had my pants down although I think only one car saw anything.

Sorry for the need to protect my privacy by editing out my face, but I hope you will enjoy this photo.

And to cunthunter, thank you for offering me this humiliation sir.

bullyboy said:
Now you can get your lingerie in a cut that makes you look your "best."

We'll laugh at you just a little less, I promise.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/27/linge...histle you naughty boy! nice website though!

I prefer to wear only real women's clothes it's much more humiliating which is the point really

Attachments

• Picture 67.jpg
    Picture 67.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread