• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

heres one for the cucks

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date

Pooch

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
last night at my slut wive's home, I overheard her Cuck on phone talking to someone. the conversation was something about Michael Vick, and wanting to see him bent over in jail , first done by some white con, and then by an albino pit bull, and how hot that would be due to the contrast! ok uggh.

needless to say the cuck was punished for even having the conversation. for all of us who think that is sick, need not reply, IT WAS NOT MY THOUGHT, but of course feel free, for I posted it. Cucks enjoy, dont say i never did anything for you.

Vick is an idiot, who deserves whatever he gets.

how did you punish him?

took away phone priveledge in house for a week, and made him stand in corner for 30 min

Pooch said:
took away phone priveledge in house for a week, and made him stand in corner for 30 min
You're to easy pooch!

Pooch said:

nice. you should have slapped the bitch too ;)

i dont need to get physical to be dominant. i dont get off on beating cucks! He has been flogged and spanked in public for serious offenses, and is well trained and obedient. He is caged a month at time, and pantied. he is making a donation to Peta.

BTW i have been to both Dog and Cock fighting before (not that i am into it or am proponent cause i think it is sick), but it is real nasty and needs to be eliminated.

why would you go to see dog or cock fighting if you think it is sick, nasty and needs to me eliminated?

Tell him to not give any cash to Peta. They're cunts, promote non violence to animals, and are against youthization....however they kill about 1500 dogs and 2500 cats a year. Plus the guys that run the org make over 100,000 a year. The bitch that runs the whole things makes 1 penny......
.....however...she has a fancy pants house owned by peta...a hummer with driver provided by peta. A 3500 weekly expense account completely at her discression provided by peta....house in FL-peta, cabin crusier-peta-is required to attent quarterly meetings for peta in jamacia, virgin Islands, Dominic republic, keys, ....I think you are getting the picture here..lol

If you wanna help animals, send you cash to you local SPCA.

Peta sux balls.

Osi

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread