• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Heres the question!

• Thread startershesaslutt
  • Start date
S

shesaslutt

What's up with me! The woman I enjoy getting fucked isn't even my girl anymore. We both are with other people & I honestly don't want to be with her, she drives me fuckin nuts! We have kids together & a lot of yrs of history. Thing is she fuckin turns me on like no one else. To me she's so hot. The thought of another woman cheating on me would piss me off bad. So what I guess I'm asking here is why the hell am I still obsessed with her being a filthy slut?!!! She still induldges me with this shit & I still enjoy it more than ever! We're noy even together anymore so a lot of the cuckold "rules & Bylaws" don't even applie to me! I just love watching & listening to her get fucked & give head. I love having sex with other woman but the way I get Turned on by this woman is paramount to anything else. WTF IS UP WITH THIS?!!""

Don't worry about it. Begin plotting your strategy for re-marrying your former wife.

Failing that, begin plotting your strategy for becoming your former-wife's bull (or one of them), thereby contributing to her cuckolding of her current husband... which she is no doubt doing, it sounds like.

Users who are viewing this thread