• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey guys! New here, just got verified

• Thread starterRealwifelauraking
  • Start date

Realwifelauraking

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2022
onlyfans.com
Hey there! I’m Laura. I’m 32 years old. I’m a wife and mom with a naughty side. I love being a slut for my husband. Some of my kinks include bondage, submission and cuckolding. Can’t wait to have fun with you guys

DF9A6F9C-5D7F-4982-9F3C-04EA12542448.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, Jambon, BBCDoNoR and 29 others
Realwifelauraking said:
Hey there! I’m Laura. I’m 32 years old. I’m a wife and mom with a naughty side. I love being a slut for my husband. Some of my kinks include bondage, submission and cuckolding. Can’t wait to have fun with you guys

Welcome sexy lady. Would love to have you explore your submissive side with me😉

welcome how are you ? where about you from

Realwifelauraking said:

Very sexy

Realwifelauraking said:

Let me bibd you... slap you and enjoy all of your pelasures... hubby can watch whist tie...

So VERY beautiful!

Reactions: littlewilly
Realwifelauraking said:

You're drop dead gorgeous. Wish I were 30 years younger when I could still get it up. I bet you taste as good as you look.

Welcome Laura. we need to hear more, directly, from the wives.

Reactions: Radley
Realwifelauraking said:

Nice profile,great body.

would love to use you

Reactions: Radley
You're going to be very popular here :)

Reactions: BWCHUGETIT and Radley
Realwifelauraking said:

You are a sexy mom, mmmm, I’m new here. Hung guy out of Wa state. 😉😋😋

Users who are viewing this thread