Hey help pls !

• Thread starterLuttycemFut
  • Start date

LuttycemFut

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2011
I have just got tested myself with oraquick hiv test I ordered couple days ago from an online store called Instant HIV Test, Accurate and Easy, and I got an hiv positive result. I have no idea what to do. Can anyone tell me what best step I should do next after getting tested?

You need to ask your doctor for a follow up test to back up the on-line test result. Then go from there. I am sorry to hear that you may be pos but take care of it now. I was tested regualrly by doctors and nurses. I soon begoan to hate getting blood drawn so am very glad there is a swab test now. never had it though. My doctor insisted the blood was best test.
If you have read many of my posts you know that I am very lucky to be neg. All of the stories are true unless I am protecting other people's id's or their ages. But what we did together is real.
luv and good luck , MsGary 48wm

LuttycemFut said:
I have just got tested myself with oraquick hiv test I ordered couple days ago from an online store called Instant HIV Test, Accurate and Easy, and I got an hiv positive result. I have no idea what to do. Can anyone tell me what best step I should do next after getting tested?
take a deep breath...even lab tests ave a % of false positives and the rate of false positives for home tests is actually pretty high...you can research it on google scholar..but I think its in the high teens as a %... time to get tested at your drs though to make sure...