• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hey im back and have a few new pics

• Thread starterKirstielovescock
  • Start date
Very Hott

Kirstielovescock said:
hiya, thought id share a few pics with you all now i back online.

iv attached one pic of e dressed which may surprise those for you who have seen my previous posts but thats how iv started dressing since iv became a bbc slut and yes those love bites are from my bulls.

if someone could caption these that would be great xx

Kristie you are really hot! Very beautiful young lady. I would love to play with you.
wifepleaser2007

wifepleaser2007 said:
Kristie you are really hot! Very beautiful young lady. I would love to play with you.
wifepleaser2007

thanks babe, i would be ore than happy to oblige xxx

well stuck a few more pics in my gallery just to let you all know xxx

want to chat... online with cam ;)

chennaihotbull said:
want to chat... online with cam ;)

can chat on here yea xxx

awww thankyou sooo much bastanchury they are great and very affectionate of you xxxx

DAMN! Your really love sucking cock! Love your pics. Wish it were mine instead. Would love to see how slutty you can really be.

Flstc200871 said:
DAMN! Your really love sucking cock! Love your pics. Wish it were mine instead. Would love to see how slutty you can really be.

Yea we'd have a good time I'm sure, I can be pretty filthy if I'm in the mood xxx

Kirstie is just the most awesome chick!

Anyway you can get in the mood to be filthy for us?

Flstc200871 said:
Anyway you can get in the mood to be filthy for us?

what do you men? already put up my most recent and personal pics, will keep them updated xxx

Kirstie, you are an absolute Goddess, plain and simply put. I just love this photo of you... your delicious thighs so relaxed and wide spread, willingly offering up your succulent, swollen pussy to any lover you may choose to have. What I wouldn't give to be your husband and get to bury my face into your dripping wet cunt and orally worship you to orgasm after orgasm as I prepare your ravaged slit to receive its next massive cock. I adore you! I wonder how receptive my wife would be to my hanging this picture on our bedroom wall... what do you think?

Attachments

• Kirstie.jpg
    Kirstie.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 191
wifeownsme said:
Kirstie, you are an absolute Goddess, plain and simply put. I just love this photo of you... your delicious thighs so relaxed and wide spread, willingly offering up your succulent, swollen pussy to any lover you may choose to have. What I wouldn't give to be your husband and get to bury my face into your dripping wet cunt and orally worship you to orgasm after orgasm as I prepare your ravaged slit to receive its next massive cock. I adore you! I wonder how receptive my wife would be to my hanging this picture on our bedroom wall... what do you think?

wow you really like my pictures then babe, i would be honored if she let you but im not sure how id take cuck wanting to have someone else on our wall lol
xxx

Ha ha! Good point. She won't even let me put naked pictures of her on the bedroom wall... but she has let me post some here. ;)

Dukeswif.jpg ...............nice lady trust me

Hmmmm, looks hot! I wish that were her!

wifeownsme said:
Hmmmm, looks hot! I wish that were her!

============

thank you :eek:

A couple of my faves....

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 098.jpg