Hey I'm back. did you miss me.

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

Probably not but does that stop me ? No way. I had to take a time out. I was getting way out of control here Right?

Anyway while I was gone I found this cool swingers site so I set up a profile for Ruthie and I and we've had a good time. It's set up almost like face book and it has IM so we can talk to anyone on line at the time. It's pretty cool. I've been talking to a couple that has a wife who's as big a slut as Ruthie but she's only 25. There having a GB next month and Ruthie has offered her services as a fluffer. I'm not really sure if she can just fluff. I'm thinking she's going to be stealing some of the other girls cocks knowing her haha.

Anyway if any of you swingers or cuckolds on here want to give it a try here's the link
Lifestyle Dating for Adventurous Couples and Singles ...... you'll find us under the name babyruthieandjim.

I know what your thinking.... That fucking Jim owns this site and he's trying to sell me some shit, right? haha. . Not at all, I own no interest in this site at all. I just ran across it and joined just for fun. It's totally free and Ruthie has already got 2 guys we are meeting from there.

She also has a Ruthie's bareback gangbang group that's starting to grow.

As soon as we get enough guys we are having a big GB. If any of you Iowa guys want in, Join the group. Or if any of you lady's want to help out your also welcome to join. We have some of Ruthie's videos up on our profile as well, including the famous Truck Stop ***** clip. I love that one. I never get tired of it.

Lifestyle Dating for Adventurous Couples and Singles

This is just for fun. it will cost you nothing. I'm just plugging this site for no other reason than I love the face book style thing for a swingers site. It's a lot of fun and the people are pretty friendly, Well except for me haha.

Hi Jim - good to see you back :)

I ended up here on Cuckolds due to a contact on Spankbook - so I know others exist. The dogging forum I'm on here in the UK has a cam chat room, so I know how much fun watching on these can be [although knowing Ruthie she'd be performing rather than watching ;) ]

Other people point me to other sites, and I've got logins in groups I've not been to in ages :( My problem is, too many online friends, not enough time [so Sorry to all those who think I'm ignoring them].

Love the idea of Ruthie 'helping out' another cock-slut and stealing the cocks.... Slut Wars? :D

greymaster said:
Hi Jim - good to see you back :)

I ended up here on Cuckolds due to a contact on Spankbook - so I know others exist. The dogging forum I'm on here in the UK has a cam chat room, so I know how much fun watching on these can be [although knowing Ruthie she'd be performing rather than watching ;) ]

Other people point me to other sites, and I've got logins in groups I've not been to in ages :( My problem is, too many online friends, not enough time [so Sorry to all those who think I'm ignoring them].

Love the idea of Ruthie 'helping out' another cock-slut and stealing the cocks.... Slut Wars? :D

I'm the same way. I have so many profiles set up in so many place I can't keep track. There are just a few that I actually use any more. for some reason I loved the swinger fire one. I think it's because the people on there are are real. I love this site as well but lets face it, this is not the place to hook up with people. a good part of this is just fantasy. which is fun but not a good place to hook up.

Saraha said:
If you learn good stuff elsewhere, share it with us all here on cuckolds.com.

I don't run across much anymore that's worth the the time to mess with. I have or have had profiles on adult space, xpeeps, adultfriendfinder, fling, swing village and probably 50 others that I've forgotten. I liked the swinger fire site because most of the people are real and you can actually IM with any member on line and carry on a conversation in real time. I've even talked with the owner on line and he's always willing to listen to new ideas for the site.

We have one young guy coming by the house to fuck Ruthie this morning and about 5 more waiting for a turn lol.

Ruthie's bareback GB group has 17 members now so after Christmas I'm going to set up a GB for her with everyone in the group. I'm hoping to have 20 or 30 by January. That should be fun.

I'll let you know how that goes. Or maybe we have some Iowa guys here that want in on it.

We have tried several swinger sites. 95% of the men we do find attractive do not show up, or cancel at the last minute.
99% of the men are not what we asked for in the swinger ad.
It's hard to find anything anymore. Most men just want us to send them pics, then they pull a George Jones on us.
One guy didn't show up, we called, he was in another state, with his family, on the day/hour we were supposed to hook up. No call, no email...

AFF is about the worst site out there. There are "couples" on AFF that are asking for couples and the pics are not theirs. I actually know some of the people in the pics.

i definitely missed you - good to have you back

Babyruthiezhubby,

The question you posed causes one's mind to reel with sarcastic replies. Maybe you should consider posing some other question...

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Babyruthiezhubby,

The question you posed causes one's mind to reel with sarcastic replies. Maybe you should consider posing some other question...

—Custer

I can take it Custer, let it fly buddy. Give us some entertainment.. haha.