• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey im new

• Thread starterflossdav
  • Start date

flossdav

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2022
Hey I'm new on the site and looking forward to chatting with you and replacing my pink toy with something real and much much bigger
Xx

20 - aUIg5bW.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Anna36, WantsAUsedWife, JimmyTheBull and 12 others
sorry for posting this in the wrong forum.. silly me!

flossdav said:
Hey I'm new on the site and looking forward to chatting with you and replacing my pink toy with something real and much much bigger
Xx

20 - aUIg5bW.jpg
We're are you located I can replace it right now

Reactions: Readyu
i'm in the south of the uk.. you?

flossdav said:
Xx

20 - aUIg5bW.jpg
Welcome, i think this is the perfect spot for your post! Maybe i can replace it for you?

koa said:
Welcome, i think this is the perfect spot for your post! Maybe i can replace it for you?
oh.. and what would you replace it with? :)

Reactions: koa
flossdav said:
oh.. and what would you replace it with?
Oh i sm sure you could stretch around me!!

oh really? ;)

Reactions: koa
flossdav said:
Xx

20 - aUIg5bW.jpg

Welcome!! 🫶🏽

Reactions: VeteranBull
Damn, nothing beats the real thing 😁 love the sexy teaser pic 👍

Reactions: flossdav
Reactions: Sandy Row, dtf and Bobbyblue
flossdav said:
Xx

20 - aUIg5bW.jpg
Welcome. Nice photos too. Next time you are in Australia let me know and I’ll replace your toy with something more fun😁

flossdav said:
Xx

20 - aUIg5bW.jpg
I am here to serve you

4603B7A6-2C45-499A-93A8-84F0F11BF4EF.jpeg

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and Readyu
Where in South UK are you.

Users who are viewing this thread