• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey People

• Thread starterKentcuckcouple
  • Start date

Kentcuckcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2018
As our titte suggests were a cuck couple and this is new to me. He's only 5 inches and I am looking to talk and discuss the cuckold arrangement with male or female to get more of an idea and understanding.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, oppor and peter3811
Welcome!
Please message me anytime. I'd be happy to tell you anything I know.
I have lived both a bull and a cuck role, and can offer insight from both sides.

Thank you it's just finding my feet at the moment.

Reactions: toolman2c
Kentcuckcouple said:
Thank you it's just finding my feet at the moment.

Just take your time.talking to people around the world to ****** and explore yourself to feel more comfortable

I've been reading this too a few weeks it's new to me never knew this existed.
Feel free to contact me I'm single and thick.

Sounds good

It is good that you look to others with experience to find answers but no 2 cuck couples will do things the same. We are fairly new to this also. I was a cuck hubby before I even realized it was a thing people do. We are also poly but would never have a live in so we search for nearby long term mates to play socially as well as sexually.
But going back to the cuck part of our life. I miss it for some strange reason. Not sure I fully understand our feelings. We dated long term and I became best friends with her boyfriend. Eventually I relaxed and never felt compelled to turn every playdate into a 3-sum. At times I would sit back and enjoy watching the fun as well as a couple times let them go out on a date alone only to have her return home to let me enjoy the taste of her as I went down on her.
All good things seem to come to an end and it was time for him to move onward and we wished him well in maybe finding a life mate. We would sit back sometimes and reminisce and once I asked her what some of the things that intrigued her most about him. Surprisingly one of the reasons was his 5 inch cock. She adores my length (8+) but says that sometimes smaller just feels nice when you can do more things with it, including deep throat. I guess I was in a cuck reltionship for a different reason. Most on here are looking for more size.
Please do NOT mistake this for bragging! I only want to point out it seems we always want what we dont have. SO we look forward to another adventure if Karma will allow.

stulsdnaylop said:
It is good that you look to others with experience to find answers but no 2 cuck couples will do things the same. We are fairly new to this also. I was a cuck hubby before I even realized it was a thing people do. We are also poly but would never have a live in so we search for nearby long term mates to play socially as well as sexually.
But going back to the cuck part of our life. I miss it for some strange reason. Not sure I fully understand our feelings. We dated long term and I became best friends with her boyfriend. Eventually I relaxed and never felt compelled to turn every playdate into a 3-sum. At times I would sit back and enjoy watching the fun as well as a couple times let them go out on a date alone only to have her return home to let me enjoy the taste of her as I went down on her.
All good things seem to come to an end and it was time for him to move onward and we wished him well in maybe finding a life mate. We would sit back sometimes and reminisce and once I asked her what some of the things that intrigued her most about him. Surprisingly one of the reasons was his 5 inch cock. She adores my length (8+) but says that sometimes smaller just feels nice when you can do more things with it, including deep throat. I guess I was in a cuck reltionship for a different reason. Most on here are looking for more size.
Please do NOT mistake this for bragging! I only want to point out it seems we always want what we dont have. SO we look forward to another adventure if Karma will allow.

That's ok we swap she has my bf also 5 and I get your 8 inches lol. Thanks for your message xx

Reactions: toolman2c
Welcome to the forum!
Kentcuckcouple said:
As our title suggests, we're a cuck couple and this is new to me. He's only 5 inches.....
Awwww.... you poor under-served married woman....

You clearly deserve to seek and take lovers who are much better endowed and capable of providing you with full satisfaction, in both a sexual and psychological sense.

My congratulations to you for recognizing your need to make your husband your cuckold, and my congratulations to him for recognizing and accepting that it is and will continue to be his proper role, in your marriage in society, to accept you as his cuckoldress and provide you with the necessary support.

I wish you well with your search for good lovers!

Hi Ms. Kentcuckcouple,
Kentcuckcouple said:
As our titte suggests were a cuck couple and this is new to me. He's only 5 inches and I am looking to talk and discuss the cuckold arrangement with male or female to get more of an idea and understanding.
Since your husband is not over-endowed, as you point out, and has acquiesced to being your cuckold — which, by definition, means he has acquiesced to you being the dominant partner in your marriage — I suggest you could increase the pleasure of your sexual interactions with him, while also increasing his acceptance of your dominance — by acquiring a strap-on dildo (if you haven't already) and fucking him anally with your strap-on, on a regular basis. See, e.g.:

Recreational pegging for the straight couple!
Wives Pegging Their Husbands !

Padlocked, pantied, and pegged: Four stories
Reader

Note, incidentally, that acquiescence by your cuckold to being fucked anally by you will not, in any sense, imply that he is "gay." It is something he may find sexually satisfying (he may cum in this way) due to stimulation of his prostate with your strap-on. Note also that you too may attain orgasms in this way from stimulation of your clitoris with your strap-on harness while fucking him.

An additional way for your cuckold to demonstrate his acquiescence to your lead role in your marriage would be to kiss your ass and give you analingus, as often as you feel so-inclined — ideally each day, or perhaps in between the days when you fuck him anally with your strap-on. Some women are able to have pleasurable orgasms in this way (there are thousands of nerve endings around one's anus).... perhaps you will find you are among them.

I wish you well, once again, with your "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriage and your search for satisfying lovers.

—Custer

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses

Users who are viewing this thread