• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey wuusies

• Thread startercute_sandra
  • Start date
Hi Sandra, I'm a sissie. I'm dying to be pegged by a hot lady. Your posts are short, but kinda interesting. Would you like watching your man suck your lovers cock?

jprtist said:
Hi Sandra, I'm a sissie. I'm dying to be pegged by a hot lady. Your posts are short, but kinda interesting. Would you like watching your man suck your lovers cock?
Good question. I need to think about it

Reactions: jprtist
I haven't sucked a cock in front of a woman. I really want to try it. I've only sucked Tgirl dicks as an adult, anyway. I luv eating creampies left by other men out of juicy twats. I want to try Cream pie out of a sexy woman's asshole too. I want my ass fucked in front of a woman, or by a woman. Women have used big dildos on my ass, but never a strapon. If a woman wanted to see a guy fuck me, I hope she'd at least let me smell her twat while he did it. But it's up to her.

Reactions: Happycumcuck and Readyu
Some hot pics in there Cute-Sandra, ...there are a couple that bring back some memories! Causes a stir in my pants

Umanual said:
Some hot pics in there Cute-Sandra, ...there are a couple that bring back some memories! Causes a stir in my pants
Please share! (Pic with story! Lol)
Yeah, I think they are funny & good teaste

Hi cute-sandra, ..well I son't have any pictures... as it was a long time ago as a young lad. My mother was kinda old school with some of her home medical cures... Anytime I would be symptomatic of coming down with a cold, she would administer her cure procedure which included an enema. Stripped own in front of her and bent over in the tub she would insert the nozzle and drain a full bag of warm slightly soapy water into me with instruction to hold until she came back to check on me. She then let me expell the mix, then repeat but with an added second full bag...

As I grew older I began to look forward to these sessions, ...I may have even faked a cold coming on once or twice..lol. I enjoyed them and the whole scenario was arousing... This continued while I lived at home, I think I was 18 the last time she gave me one as I was moved out on my own by age 20.

I miss them and the personal attention these days...

Reactions: Custer Laststand and jprtist
Umanual said:
Hi cute-sandra, ..well I son't have any pictures... as it was a long time ago as a young lad. My mother was kinda old school with some of her home medical cures... Anytime I would be symptomatic of coming down with a cold, she would administer her cure procedure which included an enema. Stripped own in front of her and bent over in the tub she would insert the nozzle and drain a full bag of warm slightly soapy water into me with instruction to hold until she came back to check on me. She then let me expell the mix, then repeat but with an added second full bag...

As I grew older I began to look forward to these sessions, ...I may have even faked a cold coming on once or twice..lol. I enjoyed them and the whole scenario was arousing... This continued while I lived at home, I think I was 18 the last time she gave me one as I was moved out on my own by age 20.

I miss them and the personal attention these days...
I meant which if the drawings reminded you.
But hey! Thanks for sharing! Mommy owned that behind! Lol

Reactions: Umanual and jprtist
Would love to see real pics in lieu of the lovely drawings! ;-)

Reactions: jprtist and cute_sandra
cute_sandra said:
Very erotic. Thanks for sharing.
Hey.... you're welcome. Glad you like it.

sandra;

i got a security warning about that site.

Reactions: Readyu
jprtist said:
Yes

jprtist said:
I haven't sucked a cock in front of a woman. I really want to try it. I've only sucked Tgirl dicks as an adult, anyway. I luv eating creampies left by other men out of juicy twats. I want to try Cream pie out of a sexy woman's asshole too. I want my ass fucked in front of a woman, or by a woman. Women have used big dildos on my ass, but never a strapon. If a woman wanted to see a guy fuck me, I hope she'd at least let me smell her twat while he did it. But it's up to her.
I hope you get a chance to experience these things. Nothing more exciting and humiliating at the same time than sucking and fucking a cock in front of a woman who enjoys watching it. If she's encouraging it's even better. Good luck.

Your all fake wussies too easy

This is a robot pretty sure or admin... Hulu green eyes

Users who are viewing this thread