• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi all, New and nervous

• Thread starterCuckdreameruk
  • Start date

Cuckdreameruk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2023
Hi all,

Wife 29 and husband 32 from UK, she recently admitted liking mature men staring at her when out in public. Am looking to take this and grow it into something.
Happy to chat with any bulls

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, sephoro, Custer Laststand and 10 others
Sounds fun. What does your lady look like? Any pix you are willing to show here?

Reactions: Icleanup and Readyu
Johnlohmann said:
Sounds fun. What does your lady look like? Any pix you are willing to show here?
Yeah I have a thread for a trib

Cuckdreameruk said:
Hi all,

Wife 29 and husband 32 from UK, she recently admitted liking mature men staring at her when out in public. Am looking to take this and grow it into something.
I'm an old boy, happy to look at her, let her know we appreciate sluts like her

Reactions: 69eatmore77
would love to see some photos

Reactions: starrfred and Readyu
Your woman in various states of undress

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Readyu
Cuckdreameruk said:
Hi all,

52 y/o Athletic Gym fit 1/2 52 y/o experienced Italian Bull here - let me know if i can help

Johnlohmann said:
Man your wife has beautiful tits. Here is mine

tit - Copy.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ejt and starrfred
Cuckdreameruk said:
Hi all,

Hi 60 year old bull from tampa here. I would fuck your wife in front of you ten ways to sunday. making her scream out my name 6 to 8 times before nutting

Icleanup said:
Man your wife has beautiful tits. Here is mine

tit - Copy.jpeg
ahe is hot text me i want to get back to0gether with ya

• Love
Reactions: ejt
Cuckdreameruk said:
Hi all,

mature, i am. looking and more, i like. we can meet and let it develop, or message first

wheres her pics then

Cuckdreameruk said:
Hi all,

Love her tits be great to cover them in cum

Users who are viewing this thread