hi all new here

• Thread starterloripops
  • Start date

loripops

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2008
Hi all, Lori here. I am new here and after just reading the posts I have decided to jump in!!!

I am a white, married female and mom in my mid 30's. I am married to a white guy and to make a long story short about a year ago he set me up with an encounter with a black friend of his (all of us agreed enthusiastically), where basically my hubby watched me.

Since then we have all gotten together a few times, and then also almost weekly with just me and his friend (now my friend too!)

This has reawakened a desire that I have not felt since college, where I had a few regular things with some of the absolutely beautiful and incredibly sexy black men I went to school with.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. :)

I think I figured this out, heres a pic of me....

Welcum to the Gang !!!!!!!

Hey Lori:flash:,
Welcum to the Gang...
Well babe with a Body like that it would b a joy to have a go at u.
I would love to know U more. Cum hit me Up on Yahoo my nic is
wellhungblkforblonds
More once U hitme there.

Better still send me a mail on wellhungblkforblonds@gmail.com
Rest on hearin from U.
Love
Jeff=p
loripops said:
I think I figured this out, heres a pic of me....

loripops said:
Hi all, Lori here. I am new here and after just reading the posts I have decided to jump in!!!

I am a white, married female and mom in my mid 30's. I am married to a white guy and to make a long story short about a year ago he set me up with an encounter with a black friend of his (all of us agreed enthusiastically), where basically my hubby watched me.

Since then we have all gotten together a few times, and then also almost weekly with just me and his friend (now my friend too!)

This has reawakened a desire that I have not felt since college, where I had a few regular things with some of the absolutely beautiful and incredibly sexy black men I went to school with.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. :)

Good woman! Did you already have sex with black men in college or was your husband's friend your first time?

I had sex with black guys in college, my hubby's friend wasnt my first. I was a bit of a black guy magnet pretty much the minute I moved into the dorms the first day. My floor was co-ed and my roomie and mine's neighbor were 2 football players, one big giant white guy the other black. Lets say we hit it off immediately, or he was interested in my big... smile.

Hi Lori welcome glad to have ya here have fun

ok my pic

jolton said:
well congrats lori i hate i missed the pic you posted id love to chat somemore keep up the good work lol

this will probably be temporary, i but i have been gettin requests sooo---
here's some pics of me! hope you like!