• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi all, new to this

• Thread starterCuriousSissy
  • Start date

CuriousSissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2012
Recently I've been thinking about having my girlfriend of 3 years cuckold me, since more than half the time I jerk off I'm looking at sissy pictures of boys being cuckolded and dressed in sissy dresses and such. I also regularly wear panties. I'd love to show you how big my penis is, and have you all decide for me. If I'm a "bull" tell how I can please her more, and if I'm a cuckold size, tell me how I should break the news to her.

100_0187.jpg

100_0251.jpg

100_0257.jpg

100_0270.jpg

Thanks for the reply, I'll think about it more and maybe then ill approach her about it.

Sent u a private message

I just have to ask.....I clicked this thread having no idea what it was about (or what images might be posted on it)....Then I see it and ....oh man, that was a bag over the head punch in the face. Who around here really wants to see "unsettling" (just to be polite) pictures of some guys junk? Extreme close ups too! Do other guys around here really want to look at what this "guy" is bringing to the table?

How about a *Warning* before pictures like that are posted?

Live your life but wow, that wasn't too enjoyable for me to see.