• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi All

• Thread starterjerny
  • Start date

jerny

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2007
Hard to believe a sexy 21 yo girl gets a whopping 3 responses to a post to hook up on here :(. Coming from a small white town there is really very few options where we live other than sites like this thought for sure we could find someone of interest would have been happy just getting more reponses even if they were from fakes. So being persistent we will try one more time any repectful bulls that are in W. MI or willing to travel here for a real meet with us please write or at least say hi. We are real and not here to waste our time or anyone elses.....So goes post #2...lol

Jeri & Hubby

any pics? pics go a LONG way...and if there fake we can tell.

I have pic's but not showing everything I have for people here to get off to...lol.....I have a face pic posted on my profile if there is anyone serious trust me I can show more. And the farthest thing from fake.I would post one on the thread but all my pic's are to large and I hate resizing pics.......and still no reponses.....lol

I would have responded and could easily help you and would be glad to, just not in your area. However if you could possibly get to Ohio I could make it happen.

You could also e-mail me your photos (oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com) and I would resize them and send them back to you. If you'd like.

resizing one pic is a small price to pay for a BIG response...which is what you are looking for.

Hello i would like to hook up. I am in Mississippi

Where in Mississippi?

it can only be that all the bulls are so down about Michigan Football to respond lol that pic looks nice btw small or not... take a ride to the big city near you and go out dressed sexy and you will get all you want looking as you do.

In East Lansing

BLACK BULL in east lansing. drop me a line girl...lets get this moving.
james550si

well i am in battle creek mi, and i know most all these little small towns being a travel nurse :)
george

Users who are viewing this thread