• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hi back

• Thread starterdocil4all
  • Start date

docil4all

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2009
I haven't be there for a while.
In July and August, I have witnessed my wife been fucked by 18 different men and at least half a dozen others have watched her naked and many have ejaculated on her.

I have licked most of the remains and been fucked myself in front of her or of her lover(s) or of different people 62 + 19 = 12 = 93 times (the rule was twice a day, but if I had been fucked only once in the morning and had to look for in the afternoon or evening, I was ordered not to refuse if I was request to be fucked further, and this didn't counted for the next day. Hence the 19 additioanl times I was ass-fucked. The 12 are the day of my birthday, where I have been on display in a toilet booth until I get 10, but here again, the two last in the waiting line could also empy their balls in the dump.

You must know that, even if I now really need my dose of cum-eating everyday and even go happyly to a gloryhole if my wife has her periods and doesn't provide me with cumm to eat, I really hate to be ass-fucked. But it is the price I had to pay this Summer for not having sufficiently present at home (I work a lot) during the year.

Now, I am back to work and my wife has a more quiet behaviour (normally only a lover at once in our bed), but as I still come llate from office, and haven't really opprtunities to be fucked (with some exceptions when she is angry against me), she obliged me to sit all the evening on a big wooden pole in the kitchen, and it several rooms in case I need to change of place.

This is not only painful, but more than humiliating in front of some of her lovers and of my sister.

Dear Sahara,

my sister has mixed feelings about all this.
She is well placed to know that I love to be humiliated (I had started to show my cok to her since my younger age, and explained her that I needed to be seen doing silly things (notably self-sucking). She had suffered from this and tried her best when I was a kid then a teenager to get me rid of these tendencies.
In fact, my wife his her best friend and part of the things my sister did was to ask her friend, my future wife, to fuck me regularly in order to limit my urges for exhibition and humiliation, but at the end it turned in even more kinky games, and I suspect that my wife is really keen to show my sister that if she fucks a lot around now, it's my fault and not her.

I also really love my sister. Therefore, on my side it both a terrible humiliation, but also an excitment that she watch me in sexual situations. I never wanted to make love to her, but certainly dreamed that she had some sexual arousal from seeing me naked and with a hard on.

Thank you for being explicit, but remember that your sister has tried to help you in life, and she could easily get embarrassed in front of her friends if you "go too far".

indeed i'll do my best

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread