• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi, from a hot asian wife...

• Thread starterTata
  • Start date

Tata

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hi there everyone...

Not sure if this is the right forum to post an introduction, but want to drop in and say "Hi" to everyone here.

Hubby shares me and I play from time to time when I go out. Been going on three years now, since I cross the line. I have not been with a black cock yet, but that may change soon.

Hope to stay and share my experience with everyone here.

Tata

Reactions: lknforfun and hotasianslutwife
Any pics?

Hello, Tata. It's a pleasure to see new people joining the forum, especially wives. I always enjoy hearing stories of hotwifing and cuckolding from the wife's perspective, so you can be sure I'll be reading every one of your posts. Don't hold back on the details, and if you have any pictures,

Sure. I uploaded a few pictures of myself during my dates and fun times in my album. Hope you like them...

Reactions: hotasianslutwife
It looks to me like "Tata" is the word for HOT is every language.

Great pics, where from?

Thanks everyone! From CA.

Tata said:
Thanks everyone! From CA.

What part of CA? I am in CA often, PM me! :)

Oh yeah!

You are beautiful

Those legs are just fabulous

Would love to see more

Hello, there. Good to see people from CA. I enjoyed your pics, too. With curves like those, you must be very popular. Btw, what is your nationality?

Yup nice Tata's Tata.

Always good seeing more L.A. and Cali folks on this site (especially fellow Asians)! :)

I love Asian women!!!

very sexy, 40m in santa monica

Users who are viewing this thread