• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi from the UK.

• Thread starterSwingingChris
  • Start date

SwingingChris

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2023
Hi all, Chris here hubby to Gill a beautiful 49 year old, UK size 20 (about 5'5 and 235-240 lbs) BBW. Sshe has 40e tits, a big soft belly, thick thighs, a firm round arse and a sweet tasting chubby pussy with trimmed pubes (sometimes fuller) and neat inner lips and clit

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, rjhsteel2001, scotchpie and 2 others
SwingingChris said:
Hi all, Chris here hubby to Gill a beautiful 49 year old, UK size 20 (about 5'5 and 235-240 lbs) BBW. Sshe has 40e tits, a big soft belly, thick thighs, a firm round arse and a sweet tasting chubby pussy with trimmed pubes (sometimes fuller) and neat inner lips and clit
She sounds incredible I would love to see some pics of her please

SwingingChris said:
Hey there Chris and beautiful BBW wifey !!
I'd love to see some pictures of your sexy wife, especially her Glorious big tits !!
SO do you guys really swing ?
I have always had a fantasy to hook up with a hot couple. Just me that is, so I can share the wife and make her happy, especially if she's into the kinky stuff. I have so many hot and sexy ideas I'd love to put to good use.
Please post up some pics.

Hey,
LoveCumSluts said:
Hey there Chris and beautiful BBW wifey !!
I'd love to see some pictures of your sexy wife, especially her Glorious big tits !!
SO do you guys really swing ?
I have always had a fantasy to hook up with a hot couple. Just me that is, so I can share the wife and make her happy, especially if she's into the kinky stuff. I have so many hot and sexy ideas I'd love to put to good use.
Please post up some pic

Hey, yes we did a soft swing about 18 months ago. Not done anything since but we are hoping to at some point.

SwingingChris said:
Hey, yes we did a soft swing about 18 months ago. Not done anything since but we are hoping to at some point.
Nice. That's pretty cool. I'd have to swing alone unfortunately. My wife wouldn't do anything like this. I'd love to have a threesome with you guys someday.

LoveCumSluts said:
Nice. That's pretty cool. I'd have to swing alone unfortunately. My wife wouldn't do anything like this. I'd love to have a threesome with you guys someday.
Sounds like fun. You want to fuck my BBW wife?

SwingingChris said:
Sounds like fun. You want to fuck my BBW wife?
Sure, why not. Does she love cum in her mouth and face ?

No, but don't let that stop you

SwingingChris said:
No, but don't let that stop you
That's cool. Does she do anal ?
I love cumming inside a woman's asshole. That really feels amazing !
Can you share some pics of her ? P.M me if you prefer.

LoveCumSluts said:
That's cool. Does she do anal ?
I love cumming inside a woman's asshole. That really feels amazing !
Can you share some pics of her ? P.M me if you prefer.
She has in the past but not for years.

SwingingChris said:
She has in the past but not for years.
Yeah, Nice. Can you send me some pictures of her ?

LoveCumSluts said:
Yeah, Nice. Can you send me some pictures of her ? Can't right now but yes

Reactions: LoveCumSluts

Users who are viewing this thread