• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hi guys

• Thread starterseca82
  • Start date

seca82

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2006
look and comment please

Attachments

• Picture 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    Picture 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,889
  • Picture 002 (600 x 450).jpg
    Picture 002 (600 x 450).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 894
  • Picture 007 (600 x 450).jpg
    Picture 007 (600 x 450).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 830
  • Picture 003 (600 x 450).jpg
    Picture 003 (600 x 450).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,457
  • Picture 004 (600 x 450).jpg
    Picture 004 (600 x 450).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,125
seca82 said:
look and comment please

WOW.. I really like the last 2 poses, esp the one bending over with the back to the camera, as I would LOVE to orally lube her open bottom, and then fluff up her BBC or BWC lovers with clean up afterwards.. I am getting erect, very erect looking at her pics and being jealous of you being cuck'd by her.. my latina wife and i are going to a swing club this evening where she has already set up 3 dates with some of the local studs who are allowed to attend to take care of the insatiable wives..

I will be thinking of your wife this evening when I am made to lubricate and tongue my wifes ass, and made to suck her lovers cocks...

Nice fuckable pussy, great fuckable ass, good tit-fucking cleavage, nice long neck. Whats not to like? How long a cock can she deep throat before she gags? or has she trained herself not to?

Got any of her in action? what part of the world are you in? would like to sample a bit of that body, myself.

I dont get why the boots

She is lovely

I would make her a women

Nice!!!

Send her my way and let me do that tight white pussy some justice.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    1.8 KB · Views: 3,756
Eric

to seca,you are a very hot and sexy woman. You should be able to get any guy, anytime you want. i would travel to meet you.

fuckable

seca82 said:
look and comment please
would love to fuck her standing up from behind and then come in her mouth then lick her face

Great pics

Very hot ass, as long as I have a face she will have a place to sit :D

nice views

wow what can anyone say..good to look at probably a great fuck..who would not love to get a cock into that pussy?

wow

How do some guys get so lucky?

seca82 said:
look and comment please
my wife thinks you are hot and if you ever want to play with her and some of her lovers let us know.

you'd be fun to play with..

Users who are viewing this thread