• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hi, help with thai wife

• Thread startermalisbitch
  • Start date

malisbitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2010
hi everyone, i am new here. i have a lovely thai wife and i am wanting her to cuck me. a little background on her, she used to work in a bar in thailand and was selling her pussy for money, she is 25 and has told me she loved fucking big cocks. i told her about my fantasy and seeing her with 2 or more bbc's and her making fun of me in public in front of her friends and allowing her friends to do the same. she really likes it and loves the idea but she told me she could never do this to me. is there anyway to get her to do it or is the issue dead?

basically what i mean is i don't want to push the issue with her if there is little or no chance of her wanting to do it. i would rather have her and no fantasy than have the fantasy and not have her

re help with thai wife

yes she will do it for you, de[ends how you prsent it to her. dont just say u want to see her do this, tell her alttle about your feelings why you would want this to happen . reassure her you love her and its for her pleasure that you cannot supply. she how she responds. comminicate your feeling and ask questions about hers. start slow with some roleplay just her humilating you about your size. she how she likes it ,let her get used to it awhile, then try some videos maybe or introduce a rather large blk dildo inplay. this is just a start may take months or yrs to get her to point where she shes this is for her and you love her to do it
food to start let me know her reactions after talking with her.
good luck, olderhubnwife4blk

where are you located? basically you should have a spontaneous guy approach the both of you and tell you both that he wants your wife.

Great advice from olderhub. I had a Korean wife and was in the same situation. Unfortunately, I was gone too much and she fell in love with someone else.

Back to your question. I think it is a matter of upbringing for her. Remember, she is from a different culture where the woman is generally submissive and was brought up to be totally respectful to her husband.

She is probably also afraid to do anything that would ruin your marriage. What you have to do, is be patient, go slow, don't do anything that makes her uncomfortable and most of all, COMMUNICATE!!!!

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.:)

Thanks everyone for the advice. Olderhub gave some great advice and I will start to talk to her about it and see. Right now I am away on business so I am not going to talk to her over the phone about, I think it will be better to do it in person. As for being spontaneous with her about I had thought about blindfolding her and getting her a bull for her and then take the blindfold off and see how she reacts, but am to afraid to try that with her as I love her to much. Again thanks for the advice and will let everyone know how it works out.

here is some pics of her for everyone to look at. let me know what you think

Attachments

• IMG00209-20101207-1555.jpg
    IMG00209-20101207-1555.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG00193-20101204-2053.jpg
    IMG00193-20101204-2053.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 377
keep in touch with me, Im really interested We can fins a way if you are serious .

Oh man shes hot. Does she want bbc? Has she had it before. I would love to see her riding a bbc!

she gets really horny when we talk about her with a bbc. i think she wants but is afraid to admit because i believe she is afraid that if she told me she wanted to fuck a bbc that i would leave her and that is not what would happen. i would love to see her with 3 bbc's one in every hole.

Take your wife back to Thailand. Go hang out in the bar with any of her girlfriends who still work in a bar - just for fun. Let her talk with her friends about business. Make an excuse that you have to make some calls or that you have some business. Get some guys to go proposition her and her friends. 2 girls for one guy. See how she reacts. Talk to her before and after about how she feels. Tell her if she wants to go she can go - just for fun.

Another strategy is to go down to Pattaya. Go hang out at the Femdom bar on 3rd road next to buffalo bar. Contact them before and tell them you need help getting cucked. You can pick up a cocklock at the store across the street - might be good to prevent jealousy from your wife. Anyway - go hang out in this bar. Par for the course is that you'll end up getting stripped down and having to go back and forth to the bar to fetch drinks for the ladies while you're buck naked and they sit around and chat. Have the domme ladies discuss cucking with your wife. They should have some good advice about Thai/foreigner psychology. They might take you to the back side of the bar and tie you up and gag you while you have to watch your wife getting hit on or interacting with other guys and you can't do a thing about it. If there is a Dom guy he might strip your wife down and send her to the bar for drinks or give her an over the knee bare assed spanking. Or if you're lucky he'll demand a blow job right there and/or bend your wife over and do her right in front of you and every body in the bar. Lots of prospects here for getting her taken to have a party with or without you, totally supported by Thai ladies who know how to do it. This is not everybody's cup of tea, but might be a fun good time.

You can take her to the boy bars too and let her check out the cocks - just for fun. They're mostly gay though.

I went to Lucifer's to check out the band with my Thai GF and I lost her when she fell for the big black bass player in the band. I told her if she wanted to do him, she had my permission. As soon as she got the call from him she was off to his place for a good, sweet banging, and I never heard from her again.

Good luck, have fun and be careful out there.

what is the name of the femdom bar and do they have a website so that i can check it out?

Hope things are going well for you! Try not to rush things too much and follow your instincts.

By the way, love your wife's juicy pussy! I sure wouldn't mind if she sat THAT on my face!!! Thanks for posting the pics and good luck.:)

Both of you can get a 14-day valid visa on arrival.
- According to the Interior Ministerial Announcements, passport holders from 21 countries and territories may apply for visas at the immigration checkpoints for the purpose of tourism for the period of not exceeding 15 days.
- The applicant must possess means of living expenses at the amount of 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family accordingly.

what you talking about upon arrival a us citizen gets a 30 day visa for free and she is a thai citizen

Stop talking to her about humiliating you at this stage. Just talk about how much you love her, and that she has sex with lots of guys before she met you, so it will be easy for her to be with other men again.

Tell her that your marriage is safe, that you won't get jealous, and will be so thrilled if she lets you have your fantasy to see other men ride her.

Her body is so sexy, she needs to share it around.

Users who are viewing this thread