Hi I am Ann and I am new to dark tavern

• Thread starterwhitewifeaddicted
  • Start date

whitewifeaddicted

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2007
Thanks for having me. I am logged in as whitewifeaddicted. I am a white wife, married to a nice white guy with a tiny little dick. In fact, his dick is a joke as dicks go. I got addicted to black cock a long time ago and actually cucked my hubby before I married him. You might wonder why I married the useless little dick and I will tell u if you really want to know. Just ask me. I live near Buffalo NY in warmer months and head south in colder ones. I am very into black males and I have enjoyed many. Yes a three digit number. I love it all, the hot make out, the blow job and of course the penetration and cumming. God I love to come on a huge black cock buried ball deep in my pussy or my tight white ass.

Hubby is a total cuck these days. He is a sissy cuck actually. OMG the things I have him do. LOL U will love coming to visit me I assure you. Well I sure hope to hear from you and get to know you personally. I would write more but I have to jump in the tub....I have company coming in a bit....and yes they are black and hung. xoxo ANN :bj:

Hi again it's me. I forgot to mention that all u black guys who are into huge titties will love mine. They are huge and all natural. I have a pix in my profile and of course you can take lots when u come visit me. . xoxo ANN

Ann,do you ever get over to Toronto?

God those tits are nice. I would love to give them a nice glide and slide with mine. If you have any pics showing this that would be great. If not, meet me in Orlando, FL and we can take some shots to share with others. Let me know if you can cum.

Ann, I hope you don't get problems with the discs in your back from the weight of your incredible breasts. You could feed five babies at once if they were full of milk. You sound as though you have done a great job training cucky. Congratulations and welcome to Dark Cavern.