Hi I'm new

• Thread starternicolesmithlondon
  • Start date

nicolesmithlondon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2009
Hi everyone, I'm new here, thought I'd post up a couple of pix and say hi. ONly had my first experience recently, so I'm pretty new to all this!

nicolesmithlondon@yahoo.com

4536_121069311424_710351424_3182157_2377795_n.jpg n740556946_1755777_912311.jpg

Reactions: kinkyexpat
Pretty Lady!

You are a very pretty lady!! You had your first Black encounter recently?

Are you one of them??

Yeah my first experience was pretty recent and was amazing!

Well Nichole, now that your down with the program why don't you introduce us to yourself by telling us about your experience.

nicolesmithlondon said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here, thought I'd post up a couple of pix and say hi. ONly had my first experience recently, so I'm pretty new to all this!

nicolesmithlondon@yahoo.com

Take that photo off this thread you moron!!! images of any child should NOT be permitted on here!!!

Chill Out!

mramo1 said:
Take that photo off this thread you moron!!! images of any child should NOT be permitted on here!!!

Cool it pervert! She is a mother and it's a decent family pic. Only a demented pervert would be upset with that pic!

Bullshit

Sorry - I've obviously offended someone - I'm happy to remove it and put up a different or cropped pic, but not sure how to. Can someone tell me?

very sweet female :)

Hi Nichole,

You are amazing! Hope you find a soulmate white boy that will worship you and help you obtain your ultimate with you experiences.

Hello Nicole, welcome, enjoy, and be safe.

eightbal2 said:
Cool it pervert! She is a mother and it's a decent family pic. Only a demented pervert would be upset with that pic!

who you calling a pervert you twat! Clearly how can I be a pervert in this scenario? Youre a stupid dickwod that needs to set his priorities straight.