• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi looking for a bull

• Thread starterpedroygisela
  • Start date

pedroygisela

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2011
www.cornudismo.com

Attachments

• hgfg.jpg
    hgfg.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 87613.jpg
    87613.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 672
  • normal_83268.jpeg
    normal_83268.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 492
  • normal_k_n2C.jpg
    normal_k_n2C.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 413
more pics looking for a bull to pregnant her

looking for a white or black bull, who wants to became father

Attachments

• 82542.jpeg
    82542.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 393
  • 82504.jpeg
    82504.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 310
  • 82551.jpeg
    82551.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 449
I'd fill that for you - but would you look after the child well? [I know - I'm on the wrong continent]

There will be hundreds of bulls in Argentina or America who would not be able to say to that delightful young woman. She just needs to take a couple of girlfriends with her, walk up to a nice looking guy and start flirting with him - and admit they have targeted him for sex..........and if he can't help out, has he a friend he owes a favor to, or needs more sex in his life.

Guys won't slap your face if you ask for sex - even if a guy has to say, "no" because he has a jealous wife or girlfriend, he will text a friend and voila, panties down round your ankles in a flash.

Wow, your girl has got the most gorgeous ass ever.

Yummy senorita bonita!

If you are ever in Texas let me know and I'll be happy to unload in your beautiful wife...

Hello, I am in Argentina....

Users who are viewing this thread