• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hi mwf south dakota looking for reg. BBC

• Thread startermarty33t
  • Start date

marty33t

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2004
hi looking for BBC in the sioux falls s. dak area must be straight drug free and ok with hubby watching sometimes 38 yrs old 5'7 140 34d long blk hair hazzel eyes tan looking for blkm tall good shape with 9+

show some pics. nobody is gonna believe a damn description.

marty33t said:
hi looking for BBC in the sioux falls s. dak area must be straight drug free and ok with hubby watching sometimes 38 yrs old 5'7 140 34d long blk hair hazzel eyes tan looking for blkm tall good shape with 9+
Hey are you the ones that had a add in the MidWest Swingers mag a year back are so. If so you are one hot looking lady I rember the black hair and eyes shit I got a hard on already. Private message me I get out that way at least once a month. God you were a damn good looking woman if your the one. Give me a holler Muleman

Wish you were closer i love fucking white married women as their hubby watches. email me at: realdl36@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread