• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi New Here

• Thread startershowingall
  • Start date
My Frist Day Here

Showingall; This is why I came by to start with. I place UR crempie right up there with the finest I have ever seen.Thanks a Lot.Is it by any chance black? I was supprised how many men and ladies wanted UR creampie then I realized the name of this forum.And guess what that is why I am here also. I wonder how many fine ladies in Okla would like to give away a big Safe creampie or two or three? I am staying and this does seem to be a very friendly place TKS AGAIN okdeacon

Thank you okdeacon

Would love to sample that

You would have to be all the way across the country from me but regardless your pussy looks delicious!!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

showingall said:
Just checking to see if I am going to like this site
New to this site as well.

From Northern NJ on the Hudson facing Manhattan and located below GW Bridge.

See your from the Island.

You are extremely beautiful....I am a few years older.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearest thing to heaven!

That would be the nearest thing to heaven to lick and suck the black sperm out of your ass and pussy. The only thing better would be to fuck you and feel that slipery, slimely black cum on my little dickett. But, MY wife would never let me do that! She never lets my little 3" poor excuse for a cock anywhere near her pussy. Can you blame her?

Hi it has been awhile since I posted last so here are few more pics

Attachments

• 51_edited.JPG
    51_edited.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 232
  • New Folder0020.JPG
    New Folder0020.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 328
welcome!

I would willingly lick and suck you!

email me

showingall said:
Thank you bjgbk20,TinyCockWimp,cuckdagn and cigar0915 for the comments I enjoyed them.

My cock is much bigger, where are you located, I would love to use it on you!

showingall said:
MMMMMMMM I thought this was going to be a friendly site but I quess nobody is interested in me today.
imlooking at your pics now you are goregous but please show your face the final humiliation youd love it

hi sexy lady

hi sexy lady
i would loove to see more of you, talk with you
steve

bikerboi

that is the best pie pic i have ever seen would climb everest for a lick of that . awesome .

Bbc In Nyc

Very Nice Bush.let's Chat

showingall said:
MMMMMMMM I thought this was going to be a friendly site but I quess nobody is interested in me today.
looks like you could do with two or three good cocks

showingall said:
hope you do show us more maybe with some cocks having a go at you

damn your man must stay hard looking at you baby

yummy

showingall said:
I don't know if you will like the site or not but we like you.......:) I really enjoy the fact you have not shaved off all your hair. you can come spend a weekend with me anytime. :D

Users who are viewing this thread