• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi there

• Thread starterTanuja
  • Start date
Hi

Welcome to DC....Nice to see another asian here from south Asia. Would be nice to chat to you, I think I'm the only other Indian/Pakistani girl here...not sure though! Send me a message if you fancy a chat sometime!

x

cum on you're pics??! I would love to watch you get reamed by a 12inch bbc, and then clean you afterwards!

Perfect, I love Indian women. I also except the fact that being white I will have to wait until the black man is done with you. Some things can be worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sexy if you are ever in Florida hit me up would love to cum on you.

She is fine................ would luv to give it til she cant get enough

Nice to see more indians / asian people here...it just makes me horny. love to chat....

really nice pics hun

Okay Tanuja - I came buckets on your face -

[I came over five times on your face and it seeped into your mouth and neck area..I hope you enjoyed my cum. I would love to fuck that face of yours and turn you over and fuck that ass till you cum screaming. I am Asian Indian settled in the US and I love Indian sluts like you.

Users who are viewing this thread