• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi! Who can write a short story about my wife for free?

Goplit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2021
Script Idea: Alyona is having a drink at a bar near the military base. A group of soldiers sits down at her table and offers to continue their acquaintance at the base. Scene: a dormitory in the barracks, a soldier's toilet, a shower room. Soldier 30-50 people.

IMG-1b519e1d3b2328d7647ea44f6e3f035a-V.jpg 064_1618686227964.jpg 641346_1620917015989.png

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, SluttieWifie and baakxxl
I was a solider who found a young wife like her being more experienced. Than her husband after the gang bang I took to taking her out a lot and I started fucking her bare back leaving her totally unprotected cunt loaded by my virile spunk every time eventually I knocked her up I new it was mine all the guys who gang banged her used condoms her cuck husband new I had put her belly up and he loved it even though I was 45 and black as night

Reactions: Subsforfun
What you think would you like a story about. Me getting. Into your wife's knickers

Please send me some details about your wife and i will be pleased to write you a nice story

Why don't you read the one I just submitted and let me know if you're interested in something like that.

Reactions: toolman2c
Wow, thirty to fifty people that is alot of cum running out of your woman's hole. Are you willing to clean it up?

Please if you are going to write to me using the correct grammar would be nice. To make your sentence correct it should b;

Once upon a time my wife was a slut. You can not use a present tense verb when trying to describe something in the past. Now, you could use the verb is

if you were describing my wife at the present time as in-- Your wife is a slut. Yes, my wife was a slut that is why I married her. Then, again, all women are slut and remember once upon a time your mother is a slut.

Users who are viewing this thread