• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi

• Thread starterstarved4blackcock
  • Start date

starved4blackcock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2007
This is 100% true, and is something I've wanted to share for a long time but have been nervous and embarrased too do so. I'd like to start this off by also stating that before this happened to me, I had a serious gf that I'd ben with for almot three years.

I'm a Connecticut white boi. When I was 28, I got arrested for DUI and was sentenced to 6 months inacrceration at BCC (Bridgeport Correctional Center). I had never been ******* to anyplace like this and was absolutely terrified. I was booked, processed, and brought to my cell. As I'd been fearing since I'd gotten to the jail (because of everything I'd seen in jail movies), I had a cellmate, and he was black and very muscular. He seemed perfectly friendly and harmless, asked me why I was there, etc. I was shocked that a judge had sentenced me to jail for a single DUI charge where I was the only one involved or hurt, and he seemed to honestly be concerned with my feelings and that I was upset.

I was laying down on my bunk bed (on the top), and he was standing up, by my head, talking to me. He told me ; "I can see you're scared, but you don't gotta be,cellmates got eachother's backs", and that he'd protect me and not let anyone hurt me. He told me "I'll protect you, but you gotta take care of me too. Know what I mean white boi"? I told him "no I don't sorry". He told me "when we're in our cell together, you're gonna be my gf, my bitch. you'll do what I say, when I say, how I say it. If you don't, well then I'll hurt you real bad, and then I'll make you my bitch anyway". I was SO scared, and I thought there was nothing I could do except listen to him. At that moment, it was about self preservation.

So then he told me "get down here, come see your man" I got off my bed, he motioned for me to sit on the edge of his bed. I did, and then he took my hand and put it on his cock on top of his blanket and told me "rub your man good, bitch... show me what a good boi you are". I started rubbing him, and his dick started growing - it seemed surreal, there I was, in a jail cell, turning on another man stroking his cock, making it hard. He was laying there with his eyes closed, from time to time he'd tell me things like "yeah bitch that's it... you catch on real quick don't you". As I was stroking him, I was getting worried, because I'd always imagind that if I were ****** into a situation like this, I'd be disgusted and angry, but I didn't feel that all. I just felt proud that here I was, stroking a big muscular man's dick, and getting it big and hard, as he lay there and moaned. Soon he put his hand in my hair and started stroking it, he told me "I want you looking in my eyes when you're taking care of my cock, you got that bitch"??? I assued him I did, to which he responded "good boi, now get that pretty white mouth down to my big dick and lick it for me; tonight you learn to be my cocksucker".

that night he turned me into his personal cocksucker and cum guzzler. the first night he told me "it's your first night, you can just do me twice and then get your beauty sleep". starting the next day, there was never a day till the time I left that he had me sucking his cock less than 5x a day. I couldn't believe how many times he could get hard and how much cum he had in him!!!

Oh, Man! HOT story! Ever see him again after you got out? Or did you just become a cocksucker for all blacks?

I know you just didn't give it up, after you'd swallowed all that tasty black jizz.

Did you stay in touch after you got out.. .did he have you service blacks on the outside... if you have his info, pass it along to me, I want some of the same

when did he start fucking you and did he share you with other blacks there?

Users who are viewing this thread