• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi

• Thread startercuckyboy1
  • Start date

cuckyboy1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2009
Hi,i'm looking for mature Dom. Bull's to make my wife their ***** and to humiliate me.Chat on yahoo:gunfight1001@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 8329.57.jpg
    8329.57.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 278
  • ____________085.jpg
    ____________085.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 242
  • DSCF0211.jpg
    DSCF0211.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 195
Cuckyboy1,

cuckyboy1 said:
Hi, I'm looking for mature dom bulls to make my wife their ***** and humiliate me. Chat on yahoo:gunfight1001@yahoo.com

Your wife looks good. Very nice big tits. I would think if a "mature dom bull" made her his *****, though, that would be humiliating for her (as well as for you). Does she want that? And, are you looking for a "mature dom bull" who would pay your wife for sex (that being the definition of a *****)? In other words, are you your wife's pimp?

What's the significance of your address, BTW ("yahoo:gunfight1001@yahoo.com")? Do you pack heat?

—Custer

Hi Cuckyboy1 - love the photos of your lady's tits and ass, and your 4-inch dicklet.

I'd love to have you kneeling by the bed, with your hands cuffed behind your back, as I explore every inch of this hot body. Would you want me to face her towards you so you can see her face (and swinging tits) or face her away from you so you can see my cock opening her up as I screw her doggy-style and give her the first taste of my 7-incher?

Show us more of this beauty - especially the shot of her tits when she's in the position of picture 2 ;)

What counts as humiliation for YOU? Watching me using her, and having her call my name as she cums? Or do you want to get closer to the action?? Licking my nuts as she pushes back against me - or cleaning my cock of her juices after I've shot my load?? Come on - give us a clue!

Users who are viewing this thread