• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hidden cam

• Thread starterBroadBullUk
  • Start date

BroadBullUk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2023
Anyone that knows what i should order to make it possible for others to log in on my hidden cam and look anytime they like without me knowing?

• Love
Reactions: rwall, laury, baddy145 and 1 other person
Uacuckold said:
Anyone that knows what i should order to make it possible for others to log in on my hidden cam and look anytime they like without me knowing?
When you get it up please let me know how to access it. It sounds deliciously voyeuristic.

Reactions: slaveofmyown
Uacuckold said:
Do you catch good shots with your spycams !?

Uacuckold said:
Not sure but I would sure love to watch them

I'd love to watch your spy cams as well. Plz let me know when you have them up and running. :)

Uacuckold said:
Pm me

I’ve been looking into the same thing
Right now I secretly film us and share my home videos with guys on kik but am interested in streaming

Reactions: Domfrank
Deviant dad said:
I’ve been looking into the same thing
Right now I secretly film us and share my home videos with guys on kik but am interested in streaming
Share on kik you say

Reactions: Deviant dad
Sbreee said:
Share on kik you say
I do
I do say.
Lol
Pm me if interested

Deviant dad said:
I do
I do say.
Lol
Pm me if interested
Hmmm I might just be send me your kik

Just did

Deviant dad said:
I'm interested as well. Are the videos of the two of you or your wife with boyfriends?

Reactions: Deviant dad
encasedforfun said:
I'm interested as well. Are the videos of the two of you or your wife with boyfriends?
The two of us

Would love to watch that.....

Love the idea. Would love to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread