• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hiding and watching wife

• Thread starterWorthingcuck
  • Start date

Worthingcuck

Older Bull UK
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2015
Has anyone had the pleasure of secretly watching (wife knows) their wife with a black guy, I had a G/F once who done this with an asian cab driver.....Very very hot, she kept saying things like "please don't" "I have a boyfriend" and then succumbing to his advances (she was dressed very slutty).

Worthingcuck said:
Has anyone had the pleasure of secretly watching (wife knows) their wife with a black guy, I had a G/F once who done this with an asian cab driver.....Very very hot, she kept saying things like "please don't" "I have a boyfriend" and then succumbing to his advances (she was dressed very slutty).

I am trying to set up a similar scenario at a hotel with adjoining rooms. She will invite a stranger back to her room for a taste of a very special wine. I can listen and watch via hidden camera. She will do the same thing telling him that she has a husband and kids and that she has never been with another man before because we were childhood sweethearts. She will also tell him that she is ovulating and there is a good chance she could get pregnant. Of course she will submit to his charms and take him bareback several times. I can't wait and cant stop masturbating since Custer suggested it.

Reactions: toolman2c
Please keep me informed on your progress. I also saw her do a similar thing with 2 black guys we had met at a karaoke pub, we got chatting to them and all seemed good, I told my g/f that I needed to go into work on an emergency. She said she would go home,the guys offered to see her home if she wanted to stay, she asked me if that was ok (Ok? you bet it was).
I got home and hid, after about 2 hours they came back............... A similar scenario ensued, the only difference was these 2 guys were never going to take no from her as an answer.........Heaven

Two occasions I have watched my wife having sex. My wife and I have always played the cheating wife scenario because I have never wanted anybody to know about our lifestyle. Only one other person knows and this is her best friend who is also a hotwife. For a few years they would go out together on a regular basis to clubs and dance halls in order to pull. It has to be said, they were two beautiful girls and they had a very high success rate.
My wife and I designed a plan whereby I could get to watch her having sex without the other party being aware of it. I drilled a small hole in the ceiling to the loft space above, directly over the bed ready to put this plan into action. Sure enough, within a few days my wife (on her night out) called me to say she was being hit on by a good looking guy who she really fancied. Time to put the plan into action. There is a low wattage light built into the bedroom dressing table which has a pull chord. I switched on the light and cut the chord so that it could not be turned off. My wife told her pick up that her husband (me) was working the night shift and wouldn't be home till the morning so it was safe for him to come back to ours for a couple of hours. When she called me to say she was on her way home I climbed into the loft and positioned myself beside the hole. Perfect view of the bed. I was shaking with nerves and excitement when she brought him into our bedroom and what followed was a voyeurs dream. BJs/69/wife on top/FB on top everything I wished for my wife played her part perfectly.

Good story,thanks for sharing.Just sounds like a lot of work thats all.
Wait, on second thought, the idea of lets say, being introduced TO this guy
by your wife later (make up a story,like this is the guy that delivers coffee to out job,or zerox repair man)the look on
this guys face not knowing YOU already know AND HAVE WATCHED. Hummmmmm I like the idea.

I have met several of my wife's lovers over the years but they don't know that I know all the details of what went on between them and my wife.

My second story is as follows:
I spent several years working in the Caribbean accompanied by my wife. Because we lived in a small expatriate community we needed to be very discreet with our lifestyle although my wife did manage several conquests (as she likes to call them) during our time on the island.
My favorite of course is the only one that I watched whilst we were there. I will try to keep it as brief as possible.
Every Sunday my wife and I would travel down the coast to a secluded beach where we hardly ever saw anybody and the reason for this is that we could sunbathe and swim in the nude.
One particular Sunday a local black guy happened to walk past us, saw that we were naked and after about fifty yards he stopped and stripped off naked himself. He walked back and forward to the water flaunting his nakedness knowing that we (I should say my wife) could see him. My wife was watching him intently and commented that she wished he was a little nearer.
At this point I put on my shorts and went for a stroll down the beach. As I passed this guy I said to him :- if you have to strip off on the beach my wife would like you to move a little closer where she can see you better. I continued to walk on past him.
After 10 or 15 minutes I returned only to find my wife and this stranger sat talking to each other, both stark naked and him sporting an enormous erection. I sat on my sunbed and indulged in a little small talk with this guy when my wife stood up and said she was taking a stroll down the beach and invited the stranger to join her. My sunbed was made up of horizontal plastic strips and as they were leaving I positioned the bed between the upright and reclining position so that I could lay on my stomach and watch them between the plastic strips.
As they walked away my wife took his hand and tried to lead him into the sand dunes but he was not having this and pulled her down onto the sand about twenty yards from me. There was no foreplay or oral sex he just rammed his enormous cock into her pussy and gave her a good f...ing. I was shaking like a leaf probably because this was only the second time that I actually witnessed her having sex.
When he was finished he quickly collected his clothes and vanished into the sand dunes.
Looking back on it, the fact that he stopped her from taking him into the sand dunes tells me he had a pretty good idea that I was watching and he wanted me to see him giving my wife a good banging. We went back to the same place the following Sunday but we never saw the guy again. I would have loved it to become a weekly event.

Chard said:
My second story is as follows:
I spent several years working in the Caribbean accompanied by my wife. Because we lived in a small expatriate community we needed to be very discreet with our lifestyle although my wife did manage several conquests (as she likes to call them) during our time on the island.
My favorite of course is the only one that I watched whilst we were there. I will try to keep it as brief as possible.
Every Sunday my wife and I would travel down the coast to a secluded beach where we hardly ever saw anybody and the reason for this is that we could sunbathe and swim in the nude.
One particular Sunday a local black guy happened to walk past us, saw that we were naked and after about fifty yards he stopped and stripped off naked himself. He walked back and forward to the water flaunting his nakedness knowing that we (I should say my wife) could see him. My wife was watching him intently and commented that she wished he was a little nearer.
At this point I put on my shorts and went for a stroll down the beach. As I passed this guy I said to him :- if you have to strip off on the beach my wife would like you to move a little closer where she can see you better. I continued to walk on past him.
After 10 or 15 minutes I returned only to find my wife and this stranger sat talking to each other, both stark naked and him sporting an enormous erection. I sat on my sunbed and indulged in a little small talk with this guy when my wife stood up and said she was taking a stroll down the beach and invited the stranger to join her. My sunbed was made up of horizontal plastic strips and as they were leaving I positioned the bed between the upright and reclining position so that I could lay on my stomach and watch them between the plastic strips.
As they walked away my wife took his hand and tried to lead him into the sand dunes but he was not having this and pulled her down onto the sand about twenty yards from me. There was no foreplay or oral sex he just rammed his enormous cock into her pussy and gave her a good f...ing. I was shaking like a leaf probably because this was only the second time that I actually witnessed her having sex.
When he was finished he quickly collected his clothes and vanished into the sand dunes.
Looking back on it, the fact that he stopped her from taking him into the sand dunes tells me he had a pretty good idea that I was watching and he wanted me to see him giving my wife a good banging. We went back to the same place the following Sunday but we never saw the guy again. I would have loved it to become a weekly event.

That scenario will be in your memory banks for ever - a shame he didn't cum back the next day, because he would have been able to take over your marriage and lived in Utopia.

My 2nd wife and I were both 2nd time round. She had had loads of affairs with her 1st husband and we met and fucked while she was still married. We both agreed not to have any more affairs but after about 18 months we both re-visited that agreement and said we would allow each other to see others as long as it was done openly ie no cheating.

My wife had a regular guy she was spending a full day with and in return I got her to agree to a 3-some with me and another guy.

This was the 1st time I had ever seen her with another guy and we both fucked her in our large waterbed.

After a while I pretended to go downstairs to see how she would behave if I wasn't there but I stayed just outside the door.

I watched her sit across him, his cock in her cunt again as he squeezed and groped her breasts as she bobbed up and down on his cock, talking dirty to him and then after she sucked his cock for quite a while. I loved being the voyeur, seeing her behave so dirty, like a ***** for a stranger. I never did tell her I had been watching.

PS my avatar is present wife, not my 2nd wife.

Interesting, very well.

Worthingcuck said:

Your avatar is one white male with a small penis, and a black mail with a big penis.

Would you consider having two big black penises in your life and ditching cuckolds all together?

:feedback:

Chard said:
Two occasions I have watched my wife having sex.

My wife and I have always played the cheating wife scenario because I have never wanted anybody to know about our lifestyle.

Only one other person knows and this is her best friend who is also a hotwife.

For a few years they would go out together on a regular basis to clubs and dance halls in order to pull.

It has to be said, they were two beautiful girls and they had a very high success rate.

My wife and I designed a plan whereby I could get to watch her having sex without the other party being aware of it.

I drilled a small hole in the ceiling to the loft space above, directly over the bed ready to put this plan into action.

Sure enough, within a few days my wife (on her night out) called me to say she was being hit on by a good looking guy who she really fancied. Time to put the plan into action.

There is a low wattage light built into the bedroom dressing table which has a pull chord.

I switched on the light and cut the chord so that it could not be turned off.

My wife told her pick up that her husband (me) was working the night shift and wouldn't be home till the morning so it was safe for him to come back to ours for a couple of hours.

When she called me to say she was on her way home I climbed into the loft and positioned myself beside the hole.

Perfect view of the bed.

I was shaking with nerves and excitement when she brought him into our bedroom and what followed was a voyeurs dream.

BJs/69/wife on top/FB on top everything I wished for my wife played her part perfectly.

I loved reading this - as it is detailed and believable - thanks for posting such a hot story.

:clap::clap::love::love:

I was helping at a Working Bee to clean out the swimming baths changing sheds for a local shool a few years back. I ws intrigued to see dozens of tin lids had been nailed over holes that boys under 13 had drilled through the walls to peep at naked girls changing into (and out of) their swimming togs.

It wasn't just a handful of holes - it was dozens. I don't think anyone ever told the girls about it, or they would have been mortified, told their parents, and possibily called the Police in.

Blue1959,

Your story is very erotic. Thanks for that. But, please remember that paragraphs are your friends. Your account would be easier to read if, instead of being a solid block of text, it were formatted as follows.

—Custer

"A neighbor had started flirting with my wife at a party. When they they were both outside for a few minutes, he remarked to her how she turned him on in a playful way. He was much younger and my wife kind of laughed it off.

"When she told me about it that night, I told her she should see how far it goes. During the next neighborhood get together, she flirted with him some more. His wife was rarely at these get-togethers, so she was not an issue. But, [my wife’s] behavior towards him raised a few eyebrows. That night he copped a feel from her on several occasions.

"My wife told me later she had her hand on his crotch and loved how hard she was making him.

"At the next get-together (we had a lot of those back in the day), they flirted more. When we got home that night, my wife said he had told her he might come over later, after checking in at home, if she thought I might be asleep after having several beers.

"My wife no sooner told me that than we heard a light tap at the door. Her eyes went wide, and she said holy shit, he was serious. I said well, you better answer the door. She put on a robe and went to do so. I quietly walked to our bedroom door and heard her greet him at the door with, "I did not think you would really come over.”

"He replied, 'Is he awake?' My wife said, 'No… Bob is **********.' With that, he walked in and immediately began passionately kissing her. (I did not see that part.)

"My wife led him into my office downstairs, which gave me the opportunity to quietly move to a spot where I could see what was happening. They were necking with some passionate kisses; as his hands roamed under her robe, I could see he had a handful of her ass.

"My wife then dropped to her knees, unbuckled his belt, and took him in her mouth. His cock was about the same length as mine, but thicker. She stretched her mouth around his cock, and quickly got him moaning. My wife is quite good at sucking cock. This continued for a while. I wished I could hear all they said, but they were whispering to avoid 'waking me.'

"After a while, he put my wife on my desk then went down on her; he gave her a couple of orgasms. He then pulled her off my desk and bent her over a winged guest chair in my office. I watched her face as he got behind her and slowly slid into her drenched pussy. Her mouth dropped open. I know if it was not so dark, I would have seen her eyes roll back.

"She let out a little grunt, and he filled her up — then came the quiet 'fuck me's' from her mouth. She bit her lip as he rode her, then opened her mouth and gasped again when he slapped her ass. After a while he pushed in hard and came.

"My wife let out a more audible gasp, and smiled as he filled her with his cum. They began kissing again. I left to return to our bedroom, in case they decided to walk my way. He left shortly thereafter. I then fucked my wife when she crawled into bed with me. It was a nice and sloppy fuck (for me) and second fuck (for her)!"

blue1959 said:
I will keep the helpful tips in mind for the next one. Thanks for the input.

You're welcome. Sometimes, if you write a post in a word processor with paragraph breaks, then "cut and paste" it into a forum thread (like this one), then click "save," the forum software eliminates the line breaks between the paragraphs, for unknown reasons, such that your post appears as a solid block of text. In such cases the paragraphs can be re-established, so to speak, as follows.

1) Click "Edit Post."

2) Position the courser at the end of the sentence that you want to be at the end of your first paragraph.

3) Hit "Return" on your computer keyboard, which causes a blank line to be inserted.

4) Do the same at the end of each subsequent sentence that you want to be at the end of each subsequent paragraph.

5) Then, click "Save."

Voila! Your post is re-posted with paragraph breaks.

My wife and I were on holiday in the Whitsundays. We had a 2 story villa on Hamilton Is with an outdoor spa. When we arrived we were told that the spa had broke down and they were waiting on parts but would be repaired be following day.
The next morning we went on a half day fishing trip where I landed an excellent Spanish Mackerel which I donated to the resort. They were going to cook it that night and after we had our share would then be offered to other guests. So that afternoon saw us back at the villa lounging beside the spa, me in shorts, wife in bikini, working on our tans, drinking cold beer and feeling pretty good. Then the maintenance man turned up to fix the spa.
He was around 6', mid 20s, dark tan, well muscled. He obviously enjoyed a lot of physical, outdoor activity. He was a pleasant chap, engaging us in light conversation but I noticed that when he talked to me his head didn't turn towards me. He was obviously eyeing off my wife. Can't say I blame him, my wife has a tight little body for a lady in her 40s. I still check her out regularly and her body still turns me on. My wife can be a bit of a flirt when she wants and she was obviously enjoying the attention he was giving her. He took a lot longer to do the job than was necessary before informing us that they had sent the wrong part and he would have to exchange it and finish the job the next day.
When he left us my wife took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom where she attacked me with enthusiasm. I noticed when I entered her that she had her eyes closed and I knew she was fantasizing about the maintenance man so I closed my eyes and did some fantasizing of my own. Later, as we enjoyed the afterglow, I put it to her and she readily admitted she was fantasizing about him. This led to a discussion on a 3way with him. We have had a couple of 3ways a few years ago which we both enjoyed, so pretty soon the discussion led to remembering them and I soon found myself between her legs again. Later, over my Spanish Mackerel, my wife asked me if I ever thought about just watching her with another man. I admitted the idea had crossed my mind a couple of times. We discussed this over dinner and over desert we started making plans.
Our bedroom had a small balcony that overlooked the spa, so at about 1pm the next afternoon I found myself on the balcony looking down on my wife lounging beside the spa in her bikini. At about 1.30 the maintenance man arrived. I took up my position on a beach towel under a bushy shrub that we had arranged earlier. I could see my wife clearly but she said she couldn't see me at all. It all started pretty tame, he went about his job, engaging my wife in clean conversation and openly enjoying the view my wife was giving him. She made it obvious she didn't mind him looking at her. He finally asked where I was and my wife told him I was fishing again to which he replied that she was much more attractive than a fish. My wife laughed and said "his loss, your gain". At that he finished up and asked my wife if she would mind if he admired her beauty for 5 min before he left. My wife said she didn't mind, she then positioned herself on her back on the sun lounge, arms by her side, opened her legs a little and let him look. Damn she looked gorgeous from where I was sitting. I wanted to go down, kick him out and have her myself.
He stood and ran his eyes up and down her body for about 2 minutes. my wife just lay there smiling. He moved forward and sat beside her and placed his hand on her knee. I could see my wifes chest rise and fall as her breathing deeped. He ran his hand up her thigh then inside her thigh. my wife opened her legs a little more. He moved his hand to the top of her thigh and caressed her pussy through her bikini. My wife opened her legs a little more. He bent down to kiss her, at the same time putting more pressure on her pussy. My wife raised her hips and accepted his kiss. His other hand went to her breast. My wife raised her hands to his shoulders. He broke the kiss and pushed her bra up ******** her breasts. He bent down to suck her nipple. My wife raised her fingers to her lips and blew me a kiss over his shoulder then placed her hand on his crotch.
He stood up and removed his shorts, (damn this guy was hung), and knelt beside my wife. She stroked his cock with her hand and guided it to her mouth. She kissed the tip, run her tongue around it and then suck it. While my wife was sucking him he pushed her bikini pants down, my wife closed her legs and raised her hips to assist him. He run her pants down her legs and off. My wife opened her legs wide to give him access to her pussy. He caressed her lips before parting them and inserting 2 fingers. He finger fucked her and used his thumb on her clit to an orgasm.
My wife stood, removed her bra, took the lounge cushion and placed it on the concrete and lay back down on it. He put his head between my wife's thighs and started to lick her pussy. She smiled up at me and blew me another kiss. I stuck my head out and blew a kiss back. he sucked her clit into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. My wife lost it for a 2nd time.
She took a bit longer to come down from her high this time and he waited patiently her body to stop shaking. She lay there, legs spread wide, breathing heavily and looking absolutely beautiful. They talked quietly for a bit, my wife's fingers gently caressing his shaft. Then my wife pulled him on top of her. I saw her open her mouth to kiss him as she took his cock in her hand and guided it to her opening. She wrapped her leg around his hip, put her heel on his ass and pulled him into her.
I stuck my head out again for a clearer view. my wife and I made eye contact and she smiled up at me. i have never seen her look more beautiful. Her beautiful face framed by her blonde hair spread over the pillow. The maintenance man on top of her, his dark tan in contrast to her lighter skin. Her legs open wide and his ass bouncing up and down as he fucked her. I stood up and moved to the edge and allowed her to see my erection and let her know I was enjoying this damn near as much as she was. She smiled and blew me another kiss.
Now I'm not exactly small, I have 6'', but this bloke was probably going places in her that I couldn't reach and that was exciting me as it was but when my wife started to lift her knees up to her shoulders to allow him to go even deeper I lost it. He changed his stroke to long deep strokes and he was big enough that I could see his shaft in her pussy as he withdrew, see her lips stretched around his cockhead. I started to ejectulate. I saw my wife laugh as my seed sprayed across the balcony. And that sight triggered the most intense orgasm my wife has ever had. She literally screamed and her body bucked as she came, forcing him to slow down and let her ride it out.
Once she was settled again a I saw that look come on her face. The look that tells me she is tightening her pussy. I Knew what that does to me and I knew that he couldnt last much longer. And I was right. His ass tensed, he threw his head back and with one final thrust he pumped his seed into my wife.
They lay joined for a few minutes, whispering to each other before he rolled off her. i saw his now limp member exit my wifes pussy, a string of semen joining the tip of his cock to her pussy. They lay like that for a while and I enjoyed the beautiful sight of my wife naked with a naked man. Then they rose and entered the villa. They returned a very long 10 minutes later, obviously have been to the bathroom to clean each other up, He dressed and after giving my wife a kiss he left.
My wife found me sitting on the bed waiting for her, still hard. She said "don't talk, just fuck me" which I did. About 3 times before my erection subsided.
This experience really improved our sex life. We are like newly weds again.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Murphs said:
.... I have known my wife has cuckolded me on many occasion. I did catch her once when I was in town during working hours - I am in sales, so I am constantly driving. I had pulled over into our local movie theater to make some phone calls.

This must have been a while back, since pay phones are now almost extinct. My local movie theater doesn't have any. There are only two in town, that I know of...

Murphs said:
As I was talking I saw a Ford truck from our local dealer pull into the lot. A few minutes later, I saw my Wife's car [an SUV] pull in and park next to the truck. They both got out and talked; then, the mechanic kissed her...

You suspected that action would follow — and, as a further plus, you wouldn't even have to buy a movie ticket...

Murphs said:
...then, they slid into the back of our SUV. I saw it rocking within minutes.

Your wife's foresight was faultless. She drove around in a rolling bedroom, while her lover had ready access to a vehicle...

Murphs said:
Unable to resist, I called my wife's phone.

Hm... since your wife had a cell phone, this must have been during the time of transition from pay phones to cell phones...

Murphs said:
She answered, slightly out of breath, and I asked her what she was doing.

Jeez... that was rather ungentlemanly. But, it was a good setup...

Murphs said:
She told me she had just gone shopping and carried the groceries out [puff puff pant pant...].

She thought quickly. It was a plausible-sounding lie....

Murphs said:
She asked where I was. I told her I was still out of town.

A plausible-sounding lie in reply. Thick quinking I mean quick thinking on your part, too...

Murphs said:
She said she had to go, but I stalled and told her I was horny. I started talking dirty to her, asking if she saw any guys she wanted to pick up at the grocery store? She started moaning and I knew her friend was finger fucking her as we talked.

Sounds like your wife's lover could hear you as you spoke into her ear. He picked up on the hint...

Murphs said:
She asked me if she should have picked somebody up, and.... if she did.... what should she [have] let him do to her? I told her she should let him strip her, and bend her over the center consul, and fuck her hard. She moaned. I saw her head being pushed over the center consul, and heard her gasp.

Perfect....

Murphs said:
She said she was horny, but had to go. We said good bye, then I watched as my wife's head started moving back and forth as her lover fucked her.

So, you skillfully orchestrated their fuck. Very nice....

Murphs said:
About 15 minutes later, they exited the car and kissed passionately. Later, in a text, she told him not to worry — wasn't it proof that if they got caught, he would love it?

And clearly, he did.

Murphs said:
So sexy, watching [my wife] get fucked [by another man, in public].

Really. The whole event sounds like a liars contest, with you and your wife competing for the "most plausible lie" award while hot sex with your wife's lover, orchestrated by you (unbeknownst to her), was superimposed at her end of the line.

Thanks for the hilarious story.

Last edited:
Great stories. I've saved some of these to read and read again!

Users who are viewing this thread