• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

highschool/college cuckold

• Thread starterkareemtyrell
  • Start date
jconman83 said:
In college my gf and I lived together for awhile. She broke up with me but neither one of us wanted to give up our apartment. So we both lived there (it was a two bedroom) together for a year after we broke up until the lease ran out. All through that time she dated a few different guys and spent a lot of nights out doing god knows what. Then one time I got out of class early and came home and heard her getting fucked in her room. They left the door open thinking I was in class so I watched the whole thing. Of course I jerked off and I even took some video her getting pounded. I know it's not technically being "cucked" but since I still wanted her but couldn't have her and saw her fucking other guys it's close enough.

Pretty much nothing described on this forum is a cuckold by the original definition...so I say that counts :)

My girlfriend was a virgin when we met, and so was I. The day after she became my gf freshman year, she received oral sex from another freshman guy. Since she had just become my girlfriend I couldn't break up with her, and it's almost fitting how it started.

Our sophomore year was the first time she truly cuckolded me though. I would tell her during arguments that ahse should sleep with someone else, and she ended up fucking a freshman guy a year younger than us in her room. When she told me about it I was extremely turned on, and I was confused too why i was so turned on. She was surprised that I wanted to know the details, but she told me all of them about how she let him cum in her mouth (she would always tell me to cum on myself). She had many guys after him too.

Users who are viewing this thread