• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

His BBC broke the condom

• Thread starterthe good wife
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

the good wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2004
Chicago Area
My wife has just entered into a new relationship with a new black stud with the thickest cock we've ever seen...and she's gone crazy for it. So far she has always stuck to her promise to use a condom to be safe and because she is fertile and doesn't like the pill. The problem is she is also allergic to latex but his dick is so thick that he needs to use the Magnum XL's. The first night they had sex for 4 hours until her pussy became so sore she had to stop...it hurt her for days after. She was upset because the sex was so great she was not ready to stop. Last night they used the non-latex Trojan Supra which was very tight on him and tough to get on. It worked fine but the third one busted while he was fucking her hard and deep - and he just kept going and filled her pussy with cum. She's thinking now that she has crossed the line there is no reason to make him use condoms anymore. I know she really got off feeling him cum in her but I am pretty sure he is not exclusive....she says she is not giving him up and if I don't want her riding bareback I need to find some extra large non-latex condoms - anyone know of any?

smaller 1.jpg smaller 2.jpg smaller 4.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Let her take it bare!

I know, I know, he's not exclusive, and she's fertile, but you got to admit there is nothing sexier than seeing the woman you love taking a big load in her pussy and then licking it clean for her!

let her fuck bareback

man you are lucky to have a white wife that will fuck long thick black cock in front of you. You become the spermicide and or the rubber by eating her creamed in snatch after her lover has blasted a couple of thick hot potent black baby loads deep in her married fertile white womb

For thicker & Latex allergic

Have her use the Female Condom; Plenty of room for him; not latex; much more natural feel for both partners, and he can cum in her and you can still clean it up with no threat of her getting preggers,

She's got another date with him this Friday...she meets him at hotel at 3:00 and I join them after work. She plans on staying the night...and having her pussy filled again and again.

smaller 3.jpg smaller 8.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
You fucking white slut.:mad:

you are awesome

I would love to be your husband wow, you are my dream wife!

Last edited by a moderator:
justonhere1 said:
I would love to be your husband wow, you are my dream wife!
She is hot and is getting what she needs

this little woman going to get her panties tight on her tummy real soon if not allready pregnant tight knickers soon

you better be licking her slimy black balled white cooter, son.
you'll be a 'daddy' from his potent baby shooter.

Thegoodwife,

thegoodwife said:
She's got another date with him this Friday...she meets him at hotel at 3:00 and I join them after work. She plans on staying the night...and having her pussy filled again and again.

Perfect. VERY nice. Obviously your wife is handling him well... impressively well.

—Custer

I see no reason to keep posting in a three-years-old thread :mad::mad:
Thread closed !! Warning for bumping old threads and not following the rules issued!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread