• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

His Idea....originally.

• Thread startersharonwithya
  • Start date

sharonwithya

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2010
A few years back my husband became more and more out in the open about his fantasy of watching me with a very well endowed black stud. At first I thought it was very strange, then I found ou just how many white men feel the same out there. And thats the ones that will admit it. I would not be suprised if I was to find out that over 50 percent of th white men that are married or have a girlriend would like to see or think they would like to see their girl getting the fuck of heir life by a big thick black cock.
With that being said, I would like to know how many wives or girlfriends would actually like for their husband to watch.
I think the first time is kinda mandatory.. he has to see, after that though it doesnt really need to be cleared by him. tell him after and kinda rub it in his face. After all....It was his idea....remember.

sharonwithya said:
A few years back my husband became more and more out in the open about his fantasy of watching me with a very well endowed black stud. At first I thought it was very strange, then I found ou just how many white men feel the same out there. And thats the ones that will admit it. I would not be suprised if I was to find out that over 50 percent of th white men that are married or have a girlriend would like to see or think they would like to see their girl getting the fuck of heir life by a big thick black cock.
With that being said, I would like to know how many wives or girlfriends would actually like for their husband to watch.
I think the first time is kinda mandatory.. he has to see, after that though it doesnt really need to be cleared by him. tell him after and kinda rub it in his face. After all....It was his idea....remember.

It was my idea as well and took some time to talk my wife into it. Once she tried it she was hooked. I got to watch early on but now 15 years later, I rarely get to watch - she makes her own dates with black men and goes out several times a week without me.

Reactions: toolman2c
Thank you for your response... I feel the same way, although I have only done it once and I am not sure he would be up for another viewing, that is part of it that makes it even hotter. As you can probably tell I am torn, unsure if he should be there or not the next time . I dont know im rambling ....bye now lol

All this kind of evolved with us, We started years ago with MFM swinging with white partners, then swinging with couples and now we include me dating or partying with black partners. Hub has been involved and present from the start until recently now that Ill date on my own with men we trust. I enjoy when he is with me and I also enjoy when he stays home and takes the role of a cuck when I get back from a date or party. (All my partners are known to hub) I guess its a "Win-Win" situation with us because he told me he likes the feelings of helplessness and anxiety knowing Im with another and I like giving him those feelings. I also like knowing he is present and watching, even when were with swing partners and he is "getting laid" also. SO..to summarize...we both like it all. It started years ago as his idea but I was hooked from our first MFM. :love: :yumyum:

hello My first time was with a black co worker of my hubs after a party at our home. Hub had encouraged it for quite a while and had asked him to stay after the others had left. The 3some lasted about 2 minutes as he moved hub off the bed and took charge. I have been with quite a few others since then and hub is always invited yo watch if he is at home. Some have earned " benefits" and may visit or i might go to there place when they have a need. Being "emptynesters" makes it much easier. good luck dawn

Reactions: CrowRaven

At first it was just a fantasy he had. Me being from from the era when white women would never do such a thing it was something I wasnt even going to do. Besides in the area I grew up white women and blacks didnt mix. However after awhile I finally agreed and boy was I shocked. Not just at the intensity but how much I liked it. Once i got started I didn't want to stop doing it.I've done things with black men I would never ever do with a white male, including my now ex husband. He liked to watch and I loved putting a show on for him, letting him know how much more I enjoy a sexy black to a white man. Too bad so many white girls do it now takes the thrill out of being so naughty

Reactions: CrowRaven
My husband told me about his fantasy not long after we'd married. I was so angry and I didn't speak to him for more than a week. He got the message though because he never mentioned it again. We were never very active and although I never had an orgasm because of his premature ejaculations it didn't stop me getting pregnant. After I'd had our second I realised that as we didn't want any more I didn't need to do it with him again and that got me thinking about his fantasy. A couple of years after our son was born I felt so horny from thinking about it that I placed an advert in a contact magazine. As you would expect I got a deluge of replies and after a lot of thought chose Darryl and arranged to meet him for a coffee. We got on OK and that evening I showed Rob the advert and the mountain of replies I'd received. It was stunned silence and I took the opportunity to show him the letter and photos I'd received from Darryl and told him that I'd arranged for the kids to stay over with my sister so that I could meet him the next evening. That was over 17 years ago and thankfully my husband had been happy to masturbate instead of using me to relieve himself, which has left me to have the most wonderful time.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin and CrowRaven
Nice reply Karen - thanks for that. My wife has been at it 18 years now and though she thought I was crazy to bring it up, once she experienced it she was hooked completely.

Reactions: CrowRaven and toolman2c
I could not believe what I was hearing. I don't think any woman would expect the man she'd married a few weeks before to be telling her that he wanted her to dong it with black guys instead of him so I felt rejected and so angry. I think if our sex life had been satisfactory I would have thought no more of it but as my only orgasms occurred when I was on my own with a vibrator that I'd secretly purchased I would try to remember what it had been like to have a real man thrusting into me. I'm not sure at what point this became an fantasy about black guys fucking into me because I'd never done it with one before we married but by the time I was pregnant with our son it had become an obsession and I could not stop myself thinking about the fantasy my husband had told me about.

During the pregnancy I realised that if everything went well we would have the two children we had always wanted and I would not have to do it with him again. Since sexual contact had always been initiated by me to coincide with peaks in my fertility it was never restarted after our son was born and the sessions with my vibrator made me determined to confront him with the situation he'd told me about to see once and for all if it was just a fantasy or a situation he actually wanted to live out. It did not take long to confirm that my husband was a pervert and the delighted look on his face as I was telling him about the meeting I'd arranged came as a relief to me.

I don't for one minute think that I ever thought I would still be cuckolding him seventeen years later or that when I got past my fiftieth birthday that handsome young men with mothers my age would lusting after me. As we didn't want to be caught out we actually told everyone about my cuckolding Rob four years ago and after the initial shock it is now matter of fact and no one thinks anything of seeing me with other men. I know from my closest friends that I often get referred to as a slut but to be honest I am beyond caring and the fact that everyone knows that I cuckold my husband does encourage young black guys to hit on me, which can't be a bad thing.

Reactions: toolman2c