• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Historical Cuckolding

• Thread starterPuller
  • Start date

Puller

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2007
Occasionally someone asks about this. Here is the best example I have ever encountered. Google on "Alice Keppel". This woman was superb and her husband the lifelong devoted cuck, in an age when such a thing was frowned upon.

"On June 1, 1891, she married the Hon. George Keppel, a son of William Coutts Keppel, 7th Earl of Albemarle. She was 22 when she married, he was 26. Within months of marrying, she is said to have taken a wealthy lover. Her first daughter was born in 1894, and the father was rumoured to be Ernest William Beckett, the future Lord Grimthorpe."

And so much more.

And of course, there is Mrs. Loring, of Boston, during the Colonial war, who is said to have had an illicit relationship with British Gen. Gates. Her husband knew and approved of the affair. There was a doggerel verse, if I recall, that went something like:

Gates goes a whoring,
with Mrs. Loring.

Doktor57

Last edited by a moderator:
Re6

This cute frat pride mov boy wanted to get a check up, so he took his hot friend along to see the Doctor. After a nice sensual massage, his cock started to move. Before you know it, these two guys are both getting touched up, jacked off and abused by this filthy doctor. Now dont you wish that happened at your Doctors, huh?Rico is a beautiful 18 year old Latino gay college sex parties boy with a hot little body and and ass I would love to slide my dick into. Here we get to watch milf soup Rico stroking his young cock in the great outdoors. Anyone could come along at any minute, but that just makes it even more horny.These horny teen boys are both just 18 years old and like to meet up for a regular hard sweaty fucking session his first gay sex. Both have beautiful young bodies you could shoot all over. How would you like to be in the middle of these two then?Gavin a sexy smooth his first huge cock lad with a beautiful uncut dick and a tender tight ass. Gavin says he has never been fucked. Well, that sure needs to change! I reckon Gavin deserves a good hard long deep fucking. Just imagine sliding your cock into his twinks for cash ass… mmmm

Users who are viewing this thread