• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hmmm, i think i need a new bull to service me

• Thread starterpespearfish
  • Start date

pespearfish

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2008
so, bulls, i need a new man to service me. i prefer black men although other races work fine...however, well endowed is a must. usually our scenario is missionary, legs in the air, black men on top working hard, while my husband positions himself to see every thrust while he plays with himself. afterwards we have a glass of wine and a smooch for everyone, we get dressed and hubbie and i go to dinner, i let him know my panties are semen soaked, we get turned on, find someone at the bar, and it happens all over again.

what are some other ideas for us?

pespearfish said:
so, bulls, i need a new man to service me. i prefer black men although other races work fine...however, well endowed is a must. usually our scenario is missionary, legs in the air, black men on top working hard, while my husband positions himself to see every thrust while he plays with himself. afterwards we have a glass of wine and a smooch for everyone, we get dressed and hubbie and i go to dinner, i let him know my panties are semen soaked, we get turned on, find someone at the bar, and it happens all over again.

what are some other ideas for us?

Well lets see a pic or two. I am available.

in my profile...

Users who are viewing this thread